Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 02:10 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
kinzpower is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Why Doesn't Seal Qualify For Underwater Room?

already have a seal but it doesn't seem to allow me to buy underwater room in that account. makes no sense it's just like a manatee --should qualify!!-- not make an additional webkinz purchase necessary.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 02:15 PM   #2
I love my dogs

Default Re: Why Doesn't Seal Qualify For Underwater Room?

I asked one of my parents And they said seals do not need water Like the Manatee and goldifish. they breathe air.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:16 PM   #3
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by I love my dogs
I asked one of my parents And they said seals do not need water Like the Manatee and goldifish. they breathe air.
Yes, what she said, and also the seal came out earlier and they didn't have uderwater rooms then.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:18 PM   #4
imnottellinU
Gift Guru

FSUfan88 will become famous soon enough

Unlike Goldfish and Manatees Seals can move and live out of water, Yes manatees breathe air but they need water to survive
FSUfan88 is offline Male
Old 08-11-2008, 02:48 PM   #5
My dog is a
Gift Guru

chabs will become famous soon enough

You are right though-they should modify the seal to allow you to buy underwater rooms for them. Maybe they are not able to reprogram them once they come out. Also, Ganz wants you to spend more money-so they didn't add the feature to the seal so that you would have to buy one of the new pets to get the underwater rooms.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:49 PM   #6
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Good idea! I have the seal, but my sons account has the goldfish I'd love the underwater room
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 02:52 PM   #7
MysteryD
Gift Guru

Donna is a glorious beacon of lightDonna is a glorious beacon of light

Also, another reason is they might not have thought of the underwater rooms when they did the seal so it just wasn't an option for them.
Old 08-11-2008, 03:15 PM   #8
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has much to be proud ofShanti has much to be proud ofShanti has much to be proud ofShanti has much to be proud ofShanti has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by chabs
You are right though-they should modify the seal to allow you to buy underwater rooms for them. Maybe they are not able to reprogram them once they come out. Also, Ganz wants you to spend more money-so they didn't add the feature to the seal so that you would have to buy one of the new pets to get the underwater rooms.

yep -- the whole water thing comes down to new pets versus old pets -- the same is true about the bubbles around the heads of land pets -- old pets get bubbles (yellow lab), but new pets don't (toucan). It doesn't make logical sense. You just have to remember old versus new. lol
Shanti is offline Female
Closed