Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2008, 02:20 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

pinkluv7 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Who's up for a late nite chat?

lol i used to have cats now i just have little ol' hermit crabs.

i found one of them this morning downstairs in the kitchen. funny thing is the hermit crab cage is all the way upstairs.... i really do think i shut the cage... anywho.

---------- pinkluv7 added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

very cool naomiglasc

Last edited by pinkluv7; 07-27-2008 at 02:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2008, 02:21 AM   #52
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Oh and by the way, I have over 35 webbies.
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 02:21 AM   #53

XxBlondiGurrlxX is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by pinkluv7
oh, btw, anyone know any good books to read for a 14 year old?? im having trouble finding ones that i like.

book report over the summer :/
i dont know about you...but i have always been and prolly always will be in love with the Harry Potter series!! i have read all 7 books at least 50 times if not more!! and i love love love the movies and cant wait for the 7th one to come out in theatres but only the 1st half of it is coming out in 2010. ='( soooo long of a waiittttttt.
XxBlondiGurrlxX is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 02:24 AM   #54
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

It stinks that school makes you do homework over the summer. I guess they're worried our brains will get fried. Awwwwwwwwwwwww... I kind of want mine to.
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 02:25 AM   #55

blondigurl, i totally agree with you. the sad thing is is that the book cannot have been made into a movie
Old 07-27-2008, 02:25 AM   #56
Gift Guru

navyislandmommy will become famous soon enough

Pinkluv7,
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. It was highly recommended by a fellow WI and 5th grade teacher....
navyislandmommy is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 02:26 AM   #57

hahaha naomiglasc! i know right?

---------- pinkluv7 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

thanks ill have to check that out!!

Last edited by pinkluv7; 07-27-2008 at 02:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-27-2008, 02:28 AM   #58
Gift Guru

navyislandmommy will become famous soon enough

Naomiglasc,
I love your Avvie. How did you make it?

Pinkluv7,
The Twighlight Series is supposed to be as addicting, if not even more than the Harry Potter Series. It is supposedly not just a mystery, but romance also! I plan on starting reading the series when I can find time. Here is a preview I found about the book. It is the first of the Series:

Twilight summary:
Bella Swan has always been a little bit different. Never one to run with the crowd, Bella never cared about fitting in with the trendy, plastic girls at her Phoenix, Arizona high school. When her mother remarried and sent Bella to live with her father in the rainy little town of Forks, Washington, she didn't expect much of anything to change. But things do change when she meets the mysterious and dazzlingly beautiful Edward Cullen. For Edward is nothing like any boy she's ever met. He's nothing like anyone she's ever met, period. He's intelligent and witty, and he seems to see straight into her soul. In no time at all, they are swept up in a passionate and decidedly unorthodox romance - unorthodox because Edward really isn't like the other boys. He can run faster than a mountain lion. He can stop a moving car with his bare hands. Oh, and he hasn't aged since 1918. Like all vampires, he's immortal. That's right - vampire. But he doesn't have fangs - that's just in the movies. And he doesn't drink human blood, though Edward and his family are unique among vampires in that lifestyle choice. To Edward, Bella is that thing he has waited 90 years for - a soul mate. But the closer they get, the more Edward must struggle to resist the primal pull of her scent, which could send him into an uncontrollable frenzy. Somehow or other, they will have to manage their unmanageable love. But what will they do when Laurent and James, the Cullens' mortal vampire enemies, come to town, looking for Bella?

NIM

Last edited by navyislandmommy; 07-27-2008 at 02:33 AM..
navyislandmommy is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 02:28 AM   #59

XxBlondiGurrlxX is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by pinkluv7
blondigurl, i totally agree with you. the sad thing is is that the book cannot have been made into a movie
yea i kno!! i feel the only way that the should be allowed to make a 7th movie is if the put every single last detail in it even if its 10+ hours long!! i would actually stay in a movie theatre for that long but only to see harry potter!! =)
i mean they need to in clude every detail from:
Spoiler: show
georges ear cut off and the holy ear up to the very long hogwarts battle and harry dieing and seeing dumbldore in the deathly hallows or king cross or watever they decide that was! lol =) oh and the whole pensive thing where snape gives harry his memories of how much he loved lilly and yeaa....
XxBlondiGurrlxX is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 02:30 AM   #60
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by navyislandmommy
Vanvan,
How many Webbies do you have? I just sent you a befriend on your profile. I love your Sherbet Bunny avies. Did you make those? I would love one if possibble. Can I have a copy of the sparkle one? Lucky that you have always lived her.... It is paradise.

Blondiegurl,
Thanks for the befriending. : )

Sakura,
Hola to you also...

Pinkluv7,
Aloha to you!
Aloha! Thanks for the request, you beat me too it. I have...around 20 I think.
What about you> The sparkle, go ahead. I can get you other colors. Anyways, you can take it

I did that in my spare time!

Hey for me right now the Hannah Montanna concert is replaying
I'm going to go to bed now, see you all later Hey do you think they'll close this thread tomorrow? LOL
vanvan20 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome thread, stay