Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2008, 02:07 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

XxBlondiGurrlxX is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Who's up for a late nite chat?

ok this is really off topic but i gotta tell someone this!! its kinda funny. i was eating those packaged crackers and peanut butter things and the empty wrapper is on my bed and my ca goes to put it in her mouth so i took it away from her and she curled up in a ball in my lap and then...SHE SIGHED!! and the funny part is...i dont even no if cats really do sigh lol =P
XxBlondiGurrlxX is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2008, 02:08 AM   #42
sakura0922

sakura0922 is an unknown quantity at this point

hola im board ???
sakura0922 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 02:10 AM   #43
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by navyislandmommy
Vanvan20,
Since you are on Oahu, have you seen any new Webkinz (retired ones) anywhere yet? Are you also Military? The NEX has a hudge sale on Webkinz! $3.33 each (older ones). I just love it here. We have been here 6 years now. I am origionally from Wa. State. The weather is much more plesant here. We were in Guam before this (HOT).
Oh call me Vanvan. Anyways, I haven't. I'm not Military so I can't go to the NEX, and I can't by those webkinz for that RIDICULOUS price! I've always been in Hawai`i. :]
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 02:12 AM   #44
Gift Guru

navyislandmommy will become famous soon enough

Your kitty sounds sweet. I miss having a cat. Our daughter is allergic. We have 2 guinea pigs instead (Oops, now we have 4) one was pregnant when we got it from the pet store, we had 2 babies 1 month ago (soo cute). : )
navyislandmommy is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 02:13 AM   #45

pinkluv7 is on a distinguished road

hey everyone here. you little night owls

it's 3:12 in georgia and i am just in the mood for staying up on wi

talk to meee plz
Old 07-27-2008, 02:16 AM   #46
Gift Guru

navyislandmommy will become famous soon enough

Vanvan,
How many Webbies do you have? I just sent you a befriend on your profile. I love your Sherbet Bunny avies. Did you make those? I would love one if possibble. Can I have a copy of the sparkle one? Lucky that you have always lived her.... It is paradise.

Blondiegurl,
Thanks for the befriending. : )

Sakura,
Hola to you also...

Pinkluv7,
Aloha to you!
navyislandmommy is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 02:17 AM   #47

oh, btw, anyone know any good books to read for a 14 year old?? im having trouble finding ones that i like.

book report over the summer :/
Old 07-27-2008, 02:18 AM   #48

XxBlondiGurrlxX is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by navyislandmommy
Your kitty sounds sweet. I miss having a cat. Our daughter is allergic. We have 2 guinea pigs instead (Oops, now we have 4) one was pregnant when we got it from the pet store, we had 2 babies 1 month ago (soo cute). : )
awwww im sorry about you not being able to have a cat. see im allergic to but i only sneeze when they're rite under my nose but other than that im fine =) which is a good thing b/c i have 4 cats and 2 kittens + all the stray kitties outside my house, but we always take care of them, especially the new kittens that are just barely 11 weeks old =DD

im just in love with baby animals especially hamsters, guinea pigs, gerbils, and kittens!! they are always sooooooooo cutee!!
XxBlondiGurrlxX is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 02:18 AM   #49

and aloha!!
Old 07-27-2008, 02:18 AM   #50
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Hi! Look at my new avvie I just made! Isn't it cool?
naomiglasc is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome thread, stay