Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2007, 04:54 AM   #101
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: whos mom thinks webkinz are dumb?

At the age of 22, (23 in a few days) I don't really care what my mom thinks, lol.
But I know she wouldn't really care about them. I think she might think they're a waste of money.

But I love them. And if I had kids myself, I would approve of them. I wóuld limit the time online a bit, so I would be sure they go out and play outside too... but that's all.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2007, 06:02 AM   #102
had
Gifted

had is an unknown quantity at this point

Not this mom- we love webkinz world and my daughter and I have a blast playing with them. We have a page together and seperate pages so we can send each other presents and cards. I think it is a great way for moms and kids to spend sometime together. THIS MOM IS 100% for my child having all the Webkinz!!!!
Old 07-31-2007, 09:51 AM   #103
is cooler than you.
Gifted
Mrsbuster is just really niceMrsbuster is just really nice

Well pretty much my whole family thinks there dumb and a scam with only to get on the website you have to have the plush that cost like 14.00$ x3 because if I had one my two little sisters have one too.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:53 AM   #104
Banned
queenie will become famous soon enough

Well I'm 47 and my friends and my husband all think I''m nuts. But I just don't care, I love webbie world! I'm loud and proud to be a webbie weirdo ****tard!
Old 07-31-2007, 11:00 AM   #105
miss webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by kaylalover109
hey everyone my mom thinks webkinz r just a waist of money and she will not let me get anymore does your mom let you get anymore?
Good question. My mom encourages me, because she says at least I am not on inappropriate sites... It is a wonderful site, and she lets me get all of the Webkinz I want, but I have to pay for some of them. Again, good question kaylalover109.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:04 AM   #106
FireFly815
Gifted

firefly815 is on a distinguished road

My mom can't stand Webkinz... every time I try to show her my rooms or an item I got from a trade, she goes all sarcastic and is like, "Great!" with this huge fake smile on her face.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:14 AM   #107
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Darby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clown

Mine doesn't really like them either...but she will still buy them for me
Darby is offline Female
Old 07-31-2007, 11:16 AM   #108
Bella7 is an unknown quantity at this point

My mom thinks they are a waist of money and she said i am not allowed to get more but i still do.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:38 AM   #109
My Webkinz will be a
Gift Guru

dancinwebkinzlvr has a spectacular aura about

My mom loves webkinz. She has her own account! She has gotten all of her friends hooked. Sometimes she disaprooves of my brother or I for getting yet ANOTHER Webkinz, we already have so many.
dancinwebkinzlvr is offline Female
Old 07-31-2007, 11:42 AM   #110
Gifted
kaykay55 is on a distinguished road

My mom also thinks that they are a waste of time because i am on it all the time and she says i do nothing else.
-
Hey tpfkb2,

You play on webkinz too.

Last edited by kaykay55; 07-31-2007 at 11:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed