Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2019, 09:25 PM   #1
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays has accomplished something fantabulous
momwhoplays has accomplished something fantabulousmomwhoplays has accomplished something fantabulousmomwhoplays has accomplished something fantabulousmomwhoplays has accomplished something fantabulousmomwhoplays has accomplished something fantabulousmomwhoplays has accomplished something fantabulous

Default What are you enjoying in WW?

I'm trying to win Medallions for a Rainbow Googles. So fun! Now most, if not all, of the games in the Arcade allow you to win medallions!

What are you enjoying? What games do you like to play?
momwhoplays is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2019, 12:21 AM   #2
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: What are you enjoying in WW?

My favorite is Wacky Zingoz ... I have to say that I am pretty good at it, but I am also a poor sport. If I don't have about 1750 within the first 3 swats, I ditch the game and start again. It is always my biggest claim to fame that I am holding the pinnacle when people look at the top score. I don't necessarily go for the 2800+ score to get the medallions, but if I get a couple I am pretty happy. So far, my best score (according to the scores and achievements) is 3301.111

Here's one of my Happy Pets and their hi score.

Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-17-2019, 01:18 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker could rule the worldRitzcracker could rule the world
Ritzcracker could rule the worldRitzcracker could rule the worldRitzcracker could rule the worldRitzcracker could rule the worldRitzcracker could rule the worldRitzcracker could rule the world

My favourite game is Pet Party Parade. On the top 10 overall high score list, 9 of 10 are my scores on different accounts. For a long time I had all 10 top scores, but someone else got in on 3rd place. The only thing is that a game takes about half an hour to play, so it's not very good for getting medallions. I will often play Cash Cow 2 for medallions, as you can play a game in 5-10 minutes, and I actually enjoy the game.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 07-17-2019, 08:48 AM   #4
Go steelers! ^.^

lpscat123 is a def. WINNER!lpscat123 is a def. WINNER!
lpscat123 is a def. WINNER!lpscat123 is a def. WINNER!lpscat123 is a def. WINNER!lpscat123 is a def. WINNER!lpscat123 is a def. WINNER!lpscat123 is a def. WINNER!lpscat123 is a def. WINNER!lpscat123 is a def. WINNER!lpscat123 is a def. WINNER!lpscat123 is a def. WINNER!lpscat123 is a def. WINNER!lpscat123 is a def. WINNER!lpscat123 is a def. WINNER!lpscat123 is a def. WINNER!

I play smoothie moves for pet medallions as i tend to get very high scores on that game.
It is also one of my favorite games as well.
lpscat123 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2019, 10:14 AM   #5

Tacos challenges the impossibleTacos challenges the impossible
Tacos challenges the impossibleTacos challenges the impossibleTacos challenges the impossibleTacos challenges the impossible

My go to game is Wacky. I typically can get 4-5 in a sitting with that game. Makes it exciting to see which pet medallions you are gonna get that day.
Tacos is offline Male
Old 07-17-2019, 11:02 AM   #6

mayas.mom is a jewel in the roughmayas.mom is a jewel in the rough

My goodness! Any tips you can share for Wacky Zingoz Dixie??

Last edited by mayas.mom; 07-17-2019 at 11:17 AM..
Old 07-17-2019, 12:14 PM   #7
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yes!
And I think Tacos has some good ideas too.
You have to have quick eye-hand co-ordination, at least until you get a real sense of where Wacky is in the fall.
Persistence. When Wacky drops from the tree limb, wait till the bottom of his feet are just a bit past the eyes and almost at the teeth.
You want him to make the Superman pose and say ZINGOZMAN!
That’s the only way you ever get 600+
You want him to go arcing up over the second set of clouds and that bounce should be somewhere in the middle, between 4 and 5 hundred
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-17-2019, 03:59 PM   #8

mayas.mom is a jewel in the roughmayas.mom is a jewel in the rough

Thank you!
Old 07-17-2019, 05:46 PM   #9
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays has accomplished something fantabulous
momwhoplays has accomplished something fantabulousmomwhoplays has accomplished something fantabulousmomwhoplays has accomplished something fantabulousmomwhoplays has accomplished something fantabulousmomwhoplays has accomplished something fantabulousmomwhoplays has accomplished something fantabulous

Glad to read everyone's fav games!

As far as Wacky game: I've read somewhere on WI (maybe from Burt_X?) that you do have to hit at a cetain spot, but it's random if you get a "Zingoo-MAN!". If you get over 500, you've hit at the right place, but it's ? maybe a 1/100 random chance of a Zingo-man? I hit wacky right when his toe nails are at the mouth of the Zango, & that usually works. LOL

Was the Wacky Zingo trophy the same this year as previous years? I made over 100 Zingo man's & did not get over 600, so did not get a trophy. LOL
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 07-17-2019, 06:43 PM   #10
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

My favorite game in webkinz world is the party parade since I did get some medallions from that game.
Closed