Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2007, 11:18 AM   #11
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 
Default Re: What do you with your webkinz?

Mine used to all be on my computer desk, but I've had to move a few to a nearby bookshelf.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2007, 11:26 AM   #12
Lakes
Gifted
Lake-O-Bays is on a distinguished road

I have too many, so I'm only going to keep the ones that I like and give the rest to charity or a daycare. I'm surethe kids would love to play with them.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:33 AM   #13
LMS627
Gifted

LMS627 will become famous soon enough

I use to keep them around the computer but then i got more until they would not fit so now i thay are in my room
Old 06-23-2007, 11:38 AM   #14
I ♥ being
Gifted

WebkinzFanx3 will become famous soon enough

yea how could u give away a webkinz???wow. I have mose of mine on these two chairs in my room but am always with my polar bear bilbo. he is the only one i sleep with and play with alot. but the other 9 get their chances! and i do skits with them and like some1 said eairler dress them up in ag clothes!! i cant imagine life w/o my webkinz plush friends.!!
Old 06-23-2007, 11:47 AM   #15
Gifted

BABYKEEPER is an unknown quantity at this point

mY DAUGHTER loves them she plays with them all the time, they have a big wicker basket they sleep in, we now have 40 of them and she has her faviote which is her first one we got in Feb. But each night she takes turn sleeping with them. She also carries the new ones around for a few days, and well when they have a birthday she thinks that is great, she is 8 yrs old and these are her real first stuff babies, because she has allegies and she is allega to stuffies, but these doesn't bother her. so more the merrier.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:49 AM   #16
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by I_<3_Dogs
Um... I just throw them in a bag w/ all of my other unused stuffed animals, give them to charity, or give them to my friends... But I only have done the first one so far... WOW I can't believe that some people atcually carry them around, but I guess they don't really care what I think so just carry on I guess...
Why do you do that! It's like you buy it only for the code! I mean it's a good thing to give to charity and all but I mean, to be honest: I would never donate them. The point of selling them with plushes is so you can keep them, collect them, and play with them. Otherwise wouldn't they just sell the tags???
-When my older brother picks up one I whine to give it back and sometimes even cry! I love them. I protect and guard them too! They are great show pieces too! So are Ty Beanie Babies <[LOVE THEM!]>

What I do is...:

I put them in this little wooden paper holder box (I only have 4!) and they sit there with their smiling faces looking at you!

Right now the order my Webkinz are in is.

White Terrier Cocker Spaniel

Spotted Frog Cow

P.S. My Spotted Frog is looking at me with a BIG smile right now!

I absolutely love my ebkinz The online ones and the off line ones.

Last edited by Webkinzlover525; 06-23-2007 at 12:19 PM.. Reason: Adding Stuff
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2007, 11:55 AM   #17
lilcherriblossom

i put them on my desk (since I only have 3 they all fit) and so whenever i go on webkinz i get to see them!
Old 06-23-2007, 11:55 AM   #18
kmd
km3579
Gifted
kmd is an unknown quantity at this point

I put them on my bed. Why would you want to sell them? I would never give mine away.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:00 PM   #19
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

i can't believe that I <3 Dogs gives them away!!! I take mine everywhere and i sleep with them.....once i made a bathing suit for my plush spotted frog girl to go swimming!!!
Old 06-23-2007, 02:43 PM   #20
carlythemonkey1

I play with mine and set them up in cool orders.
Closed