Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 09:01 PM   #21
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: What is with the Black Labs?

Honestly, I am glad that I am not the only one noticing this! Alot of them in the trading rooms i go in all seem to know each other and they stand in a line or group and talk about real life. Its a bit distracting, and disarming. Sometimes they misbehave...I have reported quite a number of them.
Its a little strange....hm..
Mystic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2009, 09:07 PM   #22
Banned
FireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to all

Wow! That's actually pretty funny! I haven't seen them around, yet but I hope too! I would personally laugh at that!

I'll try and keep an eye out for them too, and start using my black lab and join the 'gang'. xD!

Tell us if you see any more of that.. maybe I'll look around a bit tonight, see if I see any!
Maybe they're just all friends in real life, and are always on meeting and playing with eachother. I haven't done something like that with my friends in a while.
FireFlyz is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 09:59 PM   #23
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

I see the pack all the time they're always in the room my friend is in I don't know why
Old 08-05-2009, 09:52 AM   #24
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

stephsmom98 is a saintly comradestephsmom98 is a saintly comradestephsmom98 is a saintly comradestephsmom98 is a saintly comrade
stephsmom98 is a saintly comradestephsmom98 is a saintly comradestephsmom98 is a saintly comradestephsmom98 is a saintly comradestephsmom98 is a saintly comrade

Hey, I keep thinking the same thing. Until I am able to get in the clubhouse, it is later at night and they are all in there. I am sick of looking at them to tell you the truth LOL and my favorite pet is the black lab. But I really like to see other pets in the clubhouse and not just the same ones all the time. I think they coordinate when they will all meet and are in a group. I don't know if they are mean or not, for I don't stick around. Weird.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:07 PM   #25
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
Seems as if these black labs aren't nice. But i have a black lab and i would hate for people to think it was mean just because of this.
Me too. I don't really want to be mean..
Diamond015 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 04:08 PM   #26
I dont Play
Webkinz :)

breaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud of

I think it is because very many people have labs of any type. I know lots of people who get a webkinz the same breed as there real life pet. I even do that!! Plus black labs are so cute!!
breaking dawn is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 05:11 PM   #27
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by RevivedHooligan
I have like fifty friends with black labs and i personally have two. The thing with them being bullies is if one black lab is angered, the whole mob goes after the offender (I should know, I've even been the offender once, on accident) Plus if you have only seen 5/7 black labs in a room, you ain't seen nothin yet.... a lot of the rooms i go into are all black labs.
Yep, sometimes when I play as my sig golden retriever, I see labs all over the place. I have a lab, but, I never wanted it to be a bully.. Just be careful what you say to them, they can really make fun of you, it can really hurt you. Or don't bring a lab to the clubhouse, people would think you are a bully. :]

Last edited by Diamond015; 08-05-2009 at 05:14 PM..
Diamond015 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
icanhazcheezburger?