Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2007, 11:11 PM   #1
alexism855
Banned
Lady_Gloomy is on a distinguished road

Default Webkinz Weekly (PLEASE SIGN UP!)

I'm starting a newspaper called 'Webkinz Weekly'

I need helpers for the following columns:

Curio Shop Curiosities (Taken by Mindy9
Answer questions about the curio shop. I will pick one question every week. But, for the first edition, I will make up the question. For all the others, somebody please PM ME a question about the curio shop and this columnist will answer it.

Fine Dining
The fine dining column is quite simple. All you have to do is choose a recipe, describe it, tell what appliance you need to use and make the column fun and exciting!

Pet Of The Week (Taken by jackrusselterrierpawz)

This job is a little tough. I need somebody to find a pet, perhaps your friends, and get the username of the owner, the pets name, and what kind of pet it is. Write a short description of why it's the pet of the week.

Check out that room!
For this column, I would need somebody to find a room that they think is awesome. You are not allowed to post your room if you have the job.

Trading Card Craziness!
Quite easy. All you need to do is write a short column about trading cards. Simple enough?

Wonderful Webkinz World
I will be doing this column. In case your wondering, what I do is write about anything exciting happening in webkinz world.

Kinzcash tips
Simple. Give one or two tips on how to get kinzcash easily. Absolutely no 'cheats' you may know of.

If you would like to do one of these, let me know and PM me your column by Saturday, July 28.

You can PM it to me earlier, though. If I don't have it by July 28, your fired. LOL!

PLEASE SIGN UP! I only have two helpers, if I don't get more I'll have to close the paper. =(

-
Sorry, I meant Mindy98

Last edited by Lady_Gloomy; 07-24-2007 at 11:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2007, 11:59 AM   #2
chatterbox4eva39

Default Re: Webkinz Weekly (PLEASE SIGN UP!)

can i be the fine dinning writer?
Old 07-25-2007, 07:50 PM   #3
lizzthefizz48
Gifted

webkinzluver48 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Weekly (PLEASE SIGN UP!)

sorry i m already in a paper
Closed