Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2007, 11:48 PM   #1
Gifted

Mommytotwo is on a distinguished road

Smile Webkinz as presents

Do you give out Webkinz to friends and relatives as presents? If so, what was their reaction when they seen it?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2007, 11:50 PM   #2
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz as presents

Sure! I gave dsd a white rabbit for one of her birthday presents last week. She was thrilled.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 07-03-2007, 11:50 PM   #3
cacaoxlacte

I do. They love them! My friend and I are soooo webkinz-obsessed WHENEVER we see webkinz we buy them for each other!! LOL!!
-
LOL mom2tc we totally typed at the same time! LOL!

Last edited by cacaoxlacte; 07-03-2007 at 11:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-03-2007, 11:55 PM   #4
MamaDoh143
Gift Guru

MamaDoh is a glorious beacon of lightMamaDoh is a glorious beacon of lightMamaDoh is a glorious beacon of light

yes ... we definitely give them as presents ... my daughter has given each of her 3 best friends at least ONE ... none of them even knew a thing about Webkinz until my daughter introduced them ... they fell in love with the PLUSH animal first and then once they were on the website ... it was all over ... all three friends now have their siblings addicted too ... it's a FANTASTIC gift ... my daughter is 10 years old ... in case you wanted to know the age group ... I personally don't think age matters ... not only do I play (and I am old enough to have a 21 year old son in addition to that 10 year old daughter --- let's not forget the 16 year old daughter too) ... I actually have my 26 year old sister playing TOO ... hehehe ... we are just a bunch of kids at heart!
Old 07-03-2007, 11:57 PM   #5
For KAF, an angel
Gift Guru

hisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to behold

Yes! We just gave one to one of my daughter's friends yesterday. Webkinz have not hit our town yet, so my daughter wanted one of her friends to get in on the craze. We gave her a lil kinz panda. She loved it!!!!!! Now my daughter will have someone outside of her family members who know what Webkinz are.
hisgrace24 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2007, 11:58 PM   #6
Gifted

Mommytotwo is on a distinguished road

I have given them as gifts as well and the recipents loved them.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:01 AM   #7
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!

I got one for Mother's Day. I was thrilled, lol.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 07-04-2007, 12:05 AM   #8
For KAF, an angel
Gift Guru

hisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
I got one for Mother's Day. I was thrilled, lol.
So did I! My kids were so sick of my playing on their accounts that they got me one for Mother's Day ( a lil kinz cocker spaniel, I namer her Mocha). I loved it, of course, and now I have 10!!!!
hisgrace24 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2007, 12:07 AM   #9
MamaDoh143
Gift Guru

MamaDoh is a glorious beacon of lightMamaDoh is a glorious beacon of lightMamaDoh is a glorious beacon of light

hehehe ... me tooo ... I got my unicorn for Mother's Day .... now I have thirteen ... YIKES!
Old 07-04-2007, 12:09 AM   #10
jcdist2000
Gift Guru

jcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to all

I gave a lil kinz unicorn to my cousin's daughter. And now they are hooked. LOL! and its not just the daughter hooked the mother and father are too. LOL!
Closed