Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Catchfire is on a distinguished road

Talking Webkinz News Reports Bug Fixes and changes in the Release Notes which is under news

I found a sort of new Webkinz Newz feature. When you scroll over the 'news' bar then go down to 'release notes' you will find out which bugs and stuff has been fixed. They also tell about some small changes. Since there's only a couple of reports I'll go ahead and cut & paste them here.

This is what you see when you click on release notes.
News

Release Notes
Release Notes - December 18
December 18th, 2008 Click here to see what fixes have been made in Webkinz World today.

Release Notes
Release Notes - December 2
December 2nd, 2008 Click here to see what fixes have been made in Webkinz World today.

Release Notes
Release Notes - What are those?
November 1st, 2008 Release Notes will have a list of recent changes to Webkinz World, such as bug fixes and updates. Look for these articles to find out what we’ve been working on.

Tags: help

This seems to be the first set of real release notes.

Release Notes - December 2
We at Ganz are committed to fixing any issues we find in Webkinz World. Some of these fixes are quick, and others take some time. With each release we will be posting our latest fixes and improvements here on Kinzville Newz. This will only include changes to existing features. For new items and features, please refer to the Webkinz World newspaper or Kinzville Newz main page.
Major Fixes
  • Fixed an issue where members were being removed from the site or sent to the Charm Forest on a regular basis. We consider this a serious issue and will be watching very closely to ensure that we have dealt with it fully.
  • Clicking a door in the Magical Charm Forest with a key now opens the door properly and does not switch you to another forest.
  • Pets now properly stay where you left them when you leave the site with the Log Out button.
  • The Curio Shop has been fixed. Now all items sold, including rares, are the same regardless of your location. So the items you see at 2 pm Europe Time (GMT) will be the items you see at 2 pm North America Time (EST). This fix will take 48 hours to come into effect. (Currently investigating. Issue is not fixed.)
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where certain pets did not appear in the Charm Your Pet window.
  • In the Academy, Pins page now shows the proper Enrollment Date.
  • In the Academy, Strength and Style classes now properly record that you have succeeded if you use the X Close button at the Good Work screen.
  • The Webkinz Guide can now be closed on the Daily Activities screen.
  • In the Tournament Arena game Supermodelz, you now get judge comments if you only pick one or two pieces of clothing. (Supermodelz will be returning to the Tournament Arena soon.)
  • The “Play Another Game” menu at the end of each Player vs Player game in the Tournament Arena is working again.
  • Fixed an issue in the Beauty Contest at the Webkinz Stadium during the View Competion stage where no pets would be shown.
  • Members who have guests in their home can no longer be invited to other’s homes until their guests leave.
  • Removed the “+” sign from the names in the Room Naming tool.
  • Necklace removed from the Pink Googles in the Clinic and other locations.
  • Fixed a bug where members were unable to close their My Pets window in the Clubhouse
  • Fixed a bug in the Employment Office that happened if your pet was sick.
  • You can now watch what your friend is cooking when you visit their home.
  • All KinzClothes feature code outfits can now be stored in all Wardrobes and sent through KinzPost.
  • Hoop Dreams Seal Figure can now be mailed through KinzPost and traded.
  • Magical Retriever pet size has been fixed. It was always intended to be a full sized pet.
Here's the second set of notes. Hopefully they will soon post what they are doing about so many having their meters go down to zero.

Release Notes - December 18
Changes
- All Webkinz Stadium trophies can now be traded and sold. It is very hard to win these, so be careful with them.
Minor Fixes
- We’ve added back something that was missing for a long while. Can you find it?
- The KinzChat Phone now can be dragged from any location.
- Help works in the W-Shop again.
- The rematch menu for Pool is working properly again.
- All pets are properly appearing in the Charm Your Pet window
- Added KinzChat discussion about Wish Tokens.
- KinzChat has been added back to the end game screens of Tournament Arena Player vs Player game

'We've added back something that was missing for a long while. Can you find it?'

I wonder what that means. I'm hoping that it means that they've returned Quizzy's Whizkinz in the tournament arena. But I don't know. What do you guys think it is?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2009, 09:08 PM   #2
For Trades Only
Gifted

flowergirlesl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz News Reports Bug Fixes and changes in the Release Notes which is under news

Happy to hear that you found out about it, but that has been there for a while
The thing that was back was probably the sound for the Wheel of Wow.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:39 PM   #3
Yeah! I am
Gifted

Gr8stmom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz News Reports Bug Fixes and changes in the Release Notes which is under news

It doesn't seem that they have been updating it, which is unfortunate.
Gr8stmom is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 10:38 PM   #4
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I go there often to see what they have fixed...it's sort of a let down when they don't keep up with it.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 09:03 PM   #5

Catchfire is on a distinguished road

If it's been there awhile, then why hasn't anyone reported it's presence here on webkinz insider? I did figure that it had been there since December but I kind of thought that maybe some people had missed it since i had never heard anything about it.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:40 PM   #6

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

It's the Wheel of WOW voice and also I wish the will update it.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Closed

Tags
release notes, webkinz news, webkinz newz