Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 06:11 PM   #51
MandaRawr
Webkinz :)

Synthetic is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz for mom?

Haha I wish my mom had time to play, I'm sure she'd love it. xDDD
Synthetic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2009, 07:07 PM   #52
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Yeah. I'm just waiting for my grandma to email me back!
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 07:41 PM   #53
AnimalLvr27

Yeah, Of course why not? Anybody will love a webkinz after they adopted one!
I Remember my first webkinz i got attached to webkinz ever since(:
Old 02-02-2009, 09:21 PM   #54
Grandear

Mammers is on a distinguished road

Hi, I loved this question! I'm a mom and grandmother; my daughter is a mom, too, of course. We have three generations of Webkinz lovers in our family. I think that a Webkinz would be a wonderful gift for your mom or that sweet grandmother who is taking you shopping if she has a computer. Our family has so much fun both online and off with our Webkinz. Good for you; you sound like a thoughtful person. Hope your mom likes her Cheeky Dog...one of my favorites! Good luck!
Mammers is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 10:03 PM   #55
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

I knew I had to get my own account when the kids told me I could only go on their's to make money for them and I wasn't allowed to "move stuff around"! Since getting my own we've had great fun together without anyone's rooms getting "ruined". LOL I hope your mom likes her webbie...now you just have to get her on WI too!
webkizzle is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 10:09 PM   #56
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Yeah. I'll be sure to do that!!
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 10:14 PM   #57

Spinning Lily is on a distinguished road

Maybe your mom would like to come with you and your grandmother to pick out her first Webkinz herself! That would be a fun way to bring out the kid in her a little.
Spinning Lily is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 10:53 AM   #58
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Pupsaresocute
Thankz so much everyone.
As some of you know, I emailed her with the WHOLE list of lil kinz. Except the retired ones. And she didn't want to answer it since there were about 30 webkinz on the page. lol. But she JUST called me and said, she liked the Yorkie and black and white cheeky dog. Soo...and I hope she likes another one. Because I haven't seen stores with black and white cheekys for ever and the yorkie is the March POTM. Which would be cool so my mom would like WW more. LOL.

And I also want to thank all the moms escpeccialy (sp) that came on this thread. So yeah. Thanks everyone else too.

With love,
♥pups♥

---------- Pupsaresocute added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Also, I thought it'd be cool if we didn't have the same ones. So we don't get them mixed up and our collection looks cooler. I just need to save that email and email my grandma later.

I am not sure where you live, but you can still find a lot of B&W cheekys on E-Bay. Have your dad or another relative help that may have a Pay pal account, that way you have some protection in receiving your purchase.
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 11:09 AM   #59
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

I think that would be nice to do!
Desigher is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 04:23 PM   #60

RetroxX is on a distinguished road

I think it's a wonderful idea!
She might enjoy just the plush, but who knows... she might also like the site!
My mom never cared for the stuffed animals but she used to log into my account and earn me kinzcash. She also helps me name my pets
Closed

Tags
iperfect was here!, mom, tag! you're it!, webkinz