Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 09:24 AM   #41
aliciazan
Gift Guru

aliciazan1974 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz for mom?

Yes!! I would get her a Webkinz!! Do you know what her favorite animal is? If so, I would try and find that in a Webbie. We got my mom (who is in her late 50's) a Webkinz for Mother's Day 08'. She now has as many as my daughter and I do! Good luck!!
aliciazan1974 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2009, 10:03 AM   #42
Cattails5
Webkinz :)

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

Oh definitely! My daughter gave me two for my birthday two years ago and got me started on my webkinz obsession. Now I play more than she does. I love Webkinz. And I especially love that it is a hobby my kids and I can do together.
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 10:10 AM   #43
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat hit the reputation jackpot!Nickelcat hit the reputation jackpot!
Nickelcat hit the reputation jackpot!

I am a mom, and I got my first Webkinz from my daughter for Mothers Day! Before I had my own pet, I would help my daughters out by playng games on their accounts and earning them money. But they never wanted me to do their daily things, buy furniture, rearrange their rooms, etc. (I can't blame them!). So when I got my own Webkinz, I had a ball doing all that stuff for myself! I am now addicted and play way more than my daughters do. In fact, my one daughter pays me (in produce) to take care of her garden every day! It is also great to have a common interest with my daughters. It is something we can do together and talk about. I enjoy surprising them by sending them gifts. So I say you should definitely get your mom a Webkinz! With Valentines Day and Easter coming up, there are lots of cute ones that would make great gifts.
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 12:40 PM   #44
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

You are so sweet to think of that!

I am a mom and the only reason I started a webkinz account is because my daughter bought me one for my birthday last year. I thought it was such a sweet gift, mostly because it was her idea and it came from her heart.

At first, I thought I would just keep the plushie and give her the code to put on her account. Then, after some thinking and some encouragement from my daughter, I started my account with it. We had a lot of fun playing games with each other and inviting each other to our houses.

Now I am the one who manages all of the dailies since she has some very busy days and doesn't have time. And I now have about 40 webkinz and am addicted!

So, YES, if it is something that you feel good about, she will LOVE it.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:11 PM   #45
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is a great idea, and very thoughtful of you. You have even figured out that she likes the dog pets, so I am sure she will be pleased with her gift. I am a grandma that loves getting webbies for presents, and got started by my dd and her children. But I do also know some dads and grandpas have accounts...my dh has one.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:07 PM   #46
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

ok everyone, the results are in!! Me and my mom went over which ones she likes. She asked why I wanted to know I just said, for your opinion.
She really likes the Lil Kinz black and white cheeky dog but I haven't seen those in stores for a while!
So..I talked to my grandma today and she said that's a good idea and yeah. She also said she thinks the Irish Setter is so cute!! So maybe for mothers day if she likes it. If she likes it, I'll ask her to join WI and I'll introduce her to you moms out there.

♥PupS♥
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 04:56 PM   #47
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

You really should get her one!!
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 05:11 PM   #48
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Thankz. I'm might get her a B+W cheeky dog. She really likes that one.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:01 PM   #49

Ganz.Webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought my mom one for her birthday, i got her the raccoon, ( One of her favourite animals - because of the cuteness of them - ) She had been playing on my brothers account and sometimes mine, i kinda miss the money i used to have. She loved it, she even bought her own after, the floppy pig:fp:
Ganz.Webkinz is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 06:08 PM   #50
e are jormariffic

Cute Ganz.Webkinz!!
Closed

Tags
iperfect was here!, mom, tag! you're it!, webkinz