Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 09:38 AM   #1
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is the epitome of excellenceZooz is the epitome of excellence
Zooz is the epitome of excellenceZooz is the epitome of excellenceZooz is the epitome of excellenceZooz is the epitome of excellenceZooz is the epitome of excellenceZooz is the epitome of excellenceZooz is the epitome of excellenceZooz is the epitome of excellenceZooz is the epitome of excellenceZooz is the epitome of excellenceZooz is the epitome of excellence

Default How do YOU play with your virtual pets?

When I log onto WW for the first time, I go to my Room and put the current pet to bed. I then choose the next pet, which I play with for that day. All my other pets stay in bed. I'm sure other members wake up and play with more than one pet a day, though. What is your WW routine?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 11:03 AM   #2
charmingly
Gift Guru

mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 
Default Re: How do YOU play with your virtual pets?

i dont have a set routine, it just depends on my mood and time of day. if i think there might be a competition i will check and enter my pet. if there are daily activities i will check and do those and i will also check to see what time arte says the rare will be. then, depending on my mood i will either decorate or play some games or torture my pets by feeding them endless pet specific foods that dont belong to them.
mootooyou is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 11:20 AM   #3
Happy 2009 folks!!
Webkinz :)

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

I don't have a set routine either - a lot of it depends on what kind of mood I'm in for that day as to which pet I choose to use. Also depends on who's the newest released and newest added to my account.
I have 1 American account that has almost 30 Webkinz on it and it gets kinda hard to choose some days. Sometimes I start to feel guilty if I haven't used one on a long time..lol
I also have an Asian account that I mostly use my new purple floral fox PeaseBlossom on... there's only 4 Webkinz on that account so it's easier to choose...lol
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 11:30 AM   #4
call me Allison!

redsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonder

I play with my pets in the opposite order that I got them in. Tody I'm starting all over again with my newest, my lil blue trigger fish, and so on for 16 days till I get to my first webkinz. Then it stares all over again.
I put my daily pet to bed when I'm done playing in WW.
redsoxgirl114 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 11:35 AM   #5
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 is just really nicekelbel75 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by mootooyou
i dont have a set routine, it just depends on my mood and time of day. if i think there might be a competition i will check and enter my pet. if there are daily activities i will check and do those and i will also check to see what time arte says the rare will be. then, depending on my mood i will either decorate or play some games or torture my pets by feeding them endless pet specific foods that dont belong to them.

LOL.............................
You are hilarious!!!!
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 11:35 AM   #6
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I usually just play with my favorites... but I try to make sure that they all have that Last Played with date within a month of the current date..
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 11:39 AM   #7
call me Allison!

redsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonder

Talking Re: How do YOU play with your virtual pets?

You cruel creature!! lol
redsoxgirl114 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 11:43 AM   #8
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

I usually have a main pet that I play with all the time because he's my favourite. I take him to his gym and to the pool to make sure he gets lots of exercise. He comes into the gardens and does the work for me there. Then I bring him into the Classic Game Room and usually play checkers or pool when I have the time. Whenever I decorate he's always the one that accompanies me there too.

However, at one point I need to switch between the other pets because I've got 8 of them currently in the Academy.

But since I also play in the tournament area every day, I will always select a different pet to come in there and play with me as well.

depending on my mood i will either decorate or play some games or torture my pets by feeding them endless pet specific foods that don't belong to them.
LOL!!
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 02-03-2009, 04:00 PM   #9

RetroxX is on a distinguished road

Sadly, I don't have a set routine. I wish I had the time to play with each of my webkinz. I tend to play with my newest adopted pet, and once I get a new pet I start playing with him/her. I go to the arcade, tournament arena, clubhouse and play games in my room with that pet.
Although I might not play with each pet often, I make sure their meters are always at 100 %
Old 02-03-2009, 05:03 PM   #10
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters
big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters

Well, every day I select a pet, do my dailies, and each day that pet has to do their chores. It is gardening, and when it is done, I let them us the trampoline, or swim. Then I play in the arcade for a while, then put them to bed.
With 48 pets, I sometimes have more than one "awake", especially on the weekends when I have more time.
I try to make sure their meters are at 100%; they almost never get below 92%, unless they get sick. Then I take them to Dr Quack, give them their PSF, give them a bath and put them in the nursery into Dr Quack's bed.
When I adopt a new webbie, I feed them their PSF and other good foods until their hunger is over, give them a bath (how come our webbies love baths, but little kids don't?), play with them, and put them to bed. It took me a while to figure out I don't have to have a bed for every webbie. They pretty much sleep in anyones bed!
big2gray is offline Female
Closed