Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2007, 06:21 AM   #1
Gift Guru

fun4us is on a distinguished road

Default Webkinz is Down

hi everyone,

Webkinz is down right now. Even the trick to go to customer service won't work. Wilol be trying all the time. Will update you when it comes back.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2007, 06:22 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

rainbows2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz is Down

Yes, I just got the message too. Good thing I already did my dailies and watered my garden.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:24 AM   #3
Gift Guru
xohollixohottieox has a spectacular aura aboutxohollixohottieox has a spectacular aura about

man! does anyone no y its unavailable?
Old 07-05-2007, 06:34 AM   #4
Gift Guru

fun4us is on a distinguished road

i keep getting all the way to the log in page but from there a message comes up not allowing it.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:39 AM   #5
soccergal5

There is no exact time it will come back, but I do it is not more than a day it will be gone. It could be one hour or 1 day or some were in between. It probably won't be all day, considering we have to do that clue game or whatever. So it should come back anytime today! Just be watching, ever now and then!
Old 07-05-2007, 06:50 AM   #6
Webkinz :)
meganrules is an unknown quantity at this point

i have the cholant lab webkinz
Old 07-05-2007, 07:25 AM   #7
twirliechick
Gift Guru
twirliechick is on a distinguished road

If I was paying for a monthly subscription for this I would be so irrirated. I have never seen a website go down so much.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:29 AM   #8
Gift Guru
xohollixohottieox has a spectacular aura aboutxohollixohottieox has a spectacular aura about

OMG!!! maybe theyre bringing the clubhouse back!!! i remember just b4 it came up they were down for a little while!!! But y cant they do it at like 12 at night. . . wen no1 is on!
Old 07-05-2007, 07:36 AM   #9
Gift Guru
samlab25 is just really nicesamlab25 is just really nice

Donation Award 

I'm pretty miffed since yesterday I couldn't get my daily or hourly activities due to a "glitch." Now today it appears they won't be back up in time to get the clues they so touted for the contest we were looking forward to OR to press the big button of kinzcash. How incredibly unfair is that?

I did write them yesterday to let them know we couldn't access our daily activites and they said there was a problem with the account that their "tecnical wizards" were trying to fix and that if it wasn't working with 2-3 DAYS than to contact them again. Of course they also put in the disclaimer that "webkinz can close and/or go inoperational with no notice" and I pretty much just have to live with that.

UGGGHHHH! They never seem to start things back they scheduled when the site goes down,i.e.: the knight in the round, big daily events scheduled we've missed, etc. So, I don't suppose they'll start over with the clues or let you get them later OR with the big button of kinzcash. So frustrating.

Is everyone down this morning, unlike only about 1/4 of the people yesterday could get daily activites?
Old 07-05-2007, 07:39 AM   #10
Erica
Gift Guru
SparkleHippo has disabled reputation

its up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SparkleHippo is offline Female
Closed