Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2007, 09:10 AM   #1
pigluver525 is on a distinguished road

Default webkinz college!

my friend told me that webkinz could go to college, she wasnt sure if they could but her friend said that they could and all you have to do is get a school room theme. is that true??can they really go to college??
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2007, 09:14 AM   #2
MonkeyLoverX0X0333
Gift Guru

WebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: webkinz college!

no- its just pretend play
WebkinzJamie10 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2007, 09:15 AM   #3
valej

Yeah its pretend. If you get the school theme you can play like you go to college!? I have one, but no webbies in college, but that would be an awesome idea! College for webkinz!
Old 06-24-2007, 09:15 AM   #4
1r57
Gifted

1r57 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by pigluver525
my friend told me that webkinz could go to college, she wasnt sure if they could but her friend said that they could and all you have to do is get a school room theme. is that true??can they really go to college??
I don't know, I haven't even heard of it...Thankz for telling me. It's probably a rumor...
Old 06-24-2007, 09:16 AM   #5
CleoCosette

Good idea. I even was going to make a cafeteria!
Old 06-24-2007, 09:18 AM   #6
valej

Cafetaria....thats an osm idea!!
Old 06-24-2007, 09:42 AM   #7
floppers300

I play like that. Check the make a reseervation sub-forum for my school that offers collage!
Old 06-24-2007, 11:34 AM   #8
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

wow i never thought of that, you could do like, a school them then the diner theme for a cafeteira also, my nieghbors always say "oh when your webkinz are old enough they go to school" but i no thats not true
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2007, 12:12 PM   #9
Banned
xhollixsterx is a jewel in the roughxhollixsterx is a jewel in the rough

I would love a college! That would be cute!
Old 06-24-2007, 06:47 PM   #10
beeshu20
Webkinz :)

beeshu20 is an unknown quantity at this point

never heard of anything like that.
Closed