Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2007, 08:09 AM   #11
wvbugboy722
Gift Guru

kathyg722 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Birthday Party

How cute! some people are so clever when it comes to things like that!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2007, 08:24 AM   #12
nz500

that sounds like alot of fun
Old 07-08-2007, 08:29 AM   #13
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting...it sounds like a lot of fun!! If you could not afford Webkinz for all the kids, maybe you could make it be a door prize or something to that effect.
Old 07-08-2007, 08:33 AM   #14
apeman717
Gift Guru
apeman717 will become famous soon enough

My daughter went to a wekkilnz b-day party but it was nothing like that. All they had was a webkinz cake and a few accessories for them. The parents must not have been as creative as yours.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:10 AM   #15
seachelle
Webkinz :)
seachelle is an unknown quantity at this point

I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago....My boys turned 9 and 3 and we had a Webkinz party. I used the logo and the picture from the webkinz home page and cut-out around the picture and attached them to bamboo skewers for the cake.... Then we had a wheel of wow that I borrowed from work....candy as prizes. Then we taped balloons to a piece of plywood and had balloon dartz..... Next we took some colored stone and had a gem hunt. I used the pictures of the webkinz and made a banner with all of Jacob's animals on one side and all of Zeke's animals on the other side. I also found a store that would give me a discount on multiple webkinz. So all of the kids went home with their own Webkinz. This was all done last-minute as they were planning a pirate party with the use of my father-in-law's tree house......Zeke fell out of the treehouse a week before the party (no injuries, thank goodness) and my father-in-law tore down the "main attraction". I really think that they all enjoyed this much better.
Closed