Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2007, 09:10 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

WorkforWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Webkinz birthday parties

My friend and I are planning a birthday party for her daughter. We are using Trading cards in the gift bags, making a Wheel of Wow, Wacky Bingoz, etc.

Does anyone have any other ideas to incorporate Webkinz into the games, food, or prizes???
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2007, 10:30 AM   #2
Gifted
CJKJ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz birthday parties

Oh, that sounds cute!

How about setting up an ice cream sundae station where they can design their own sundae with 3 ingredients, write a recipe and give it a wacky name. Then either have everyone vote for the best recipe or draw one of the recipes from a hat to win a prize.

The ingredeints could be crushed oreos, gummy worms, sprinkles, bananas, hot fudge, and so much more.

HTH!

Oh, you could also play Balloon Dartz. Put little slips of paper inside the balloon to win a prize (you can get cute prizes from the Dollar store).
Old 07-19-2007, 11:05 AM   #3

Thanks to CJKJ and Labrador Lover for the great ideas!! You both rock.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:10 AM   #4
kjtdancer95

you could list all the activities that you were doing at the party and call it the "Todays Activities"
Old 07-19-2007, 12:23 PM   #5
11Moonfire11
Gift Guru

Whitestorm will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by WorkforWebkinz
My friend and I are planning a birthday party for her daughter. We are using Trading cards in the gift bags, making a Wheel of Wow, Wacky Bingoz, etc.

Does anyone have any other ideas to incorporate Webkinz into the games, food, or prizes???
you could make the wheel of wow have little slots in it and a Webkinz in one of the slots
Whitestorm is offline Female
Old 07-19-2007, 12:29 PM   #6

This is a perfect idea!!! We can make it on Poster board. Thankz!!!
Old 07-19-2007, 06:59 PM   #7
11Moonfire11
Gift Guru

Talking Re: Webkinz birthday parties

This is a perfect idea!!! We can make it on Poster board. Thankz!!!

You think my idea is great or where you talking about someone elses? Some other things that you could put in the slots are trading cards, maybe a lil"Kinz in a slot too, and candy. But in the end I think that you should make sure that every kid ended up with a Webkinz. That means that in every game you had to think up some way for a Webkinz to be a prize. Trust me, If only 1 kid ends up with a Webkinz, It will turn into a mass of crying kids. Unless the kids are older! Lol! I;m only talking about 5-6 year olds.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:38 PM   #8

Yeah I was thinking candy also and things from Claire's. The attendees are all 10 year old girls and I believe there are 12 coming, so it might be too expensive for this group. But a Grand Prize would be cool. They all currently own Webkinz and are bringing their favorite to the party. We were also thinking of a Quizzy's type game with trivia about the sight. Any suggestions?
Old 07-19-2007, 11:24 PM   #9
11Moonfire11
Gift Guru

Talking Re: Webkinz birthday parties

Yeah I was thinking candy also and things from Claire's. The attendees are all 10 year old girls and I believe there are 12 coming, so it might be too expensive for this group. But a Grand Prize would be cool. They all currently own Webkinz and are bringing their favorite to the party. We were also thinking of a Quizzy's type game with trivia about the sight. Any suggestions?

Ya the grand prize should be a Webkinz. The Second place prize a Lil'Kinz, and the third a pack of Trading Cards. Lol, but only if your going to do first, second, and third. The way that you could do that is whoever has the most Kinzcash in the end. The kids would play the games, and earn kinzcash. You would keep track of what amount they have and in the end, that would be how you could hand out the grand prizes. Sorry if my idea's are so expensive though. Lol!
Old 07-20-2007, 12:04 AM   #10
Gifted

bunnypancake will become famous soon enough

Great idea! I would love a webkinz party. And I'm sure everyone would love it! I think you should have a few games like a scavenger hunt or something else where you get kinzcash. And at the end of the party everyone takes their kinzcash and gets to buy cool toys and maybe some webkinz or webkinz trading cards. Or you could get a bunch of pieces of fabric and let everyone make their own webkinz outfits. You don't have to use needles or scissors or anything. They could just wrap the fabric around the webkinz. Then have a little fashion show or something.
Closed