Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2007, 07:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
dubled2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Is Webkinz Addictive??? Waa Meeting Later?

Do You Feel Addicted To Webkinz? Are You Older Than Your 10 Year Old? Thinking Of The Next Exclusive? We Should Meet.......lol
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2007, 07:23 PM   #2
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

Default Re: Is Webkinz Addictive??? Waa Meeting Later?

yes i am addicted and i am much older than 10 and i have more webkinz than my daughter does and in facti have about 170 and my husband just bought me 2 more i need to got to webkinz announymus i think that is how to spell it anyways you know i i mean
Old 07-05-2007, 07:24 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
dubled2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Me Too...i Hide My Stuff From My Kids.... I Feel Like An Aa Anonymous.... Cuz I Should Give It To Them.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:27 PM   #4
alidee
Gifted

alidee will become famous soon enough

Haha I'm almost 21... I can't even use having kids as an excuse. I'm buying these things and hiding them in my car so that no one bugs me about how many I have...

WAA (webkinz addicts anonymous) HERE I COME!!
Old 07-05-2007, 07:28 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is the cats pajamas!Joybells202 is the cats pajamas!Joybells202 is the cats pajamas!Joybells202 is the cats pajamas!Joybells202 is the cats pajamas!Joybells202 is the cats pajamas!

i just got the avt with my frog and i was so excted that i was jumping up and down as if i won the lottery. i must stop.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:38 PM   #6
slystar
Gift Guru

star is on a distinguished road

I was only going to do their daily activites and earn my kids kinzcash........umm then I found my Ellie second hand for $2.95. I brought it home and put it on. I loved mining for my crown of wonder and look forward to getting a second one, I need 3 more gems. I still do their stuff when they are gone. Webkinz is not a toy it is a way of life. I am 34 years old and I never stopped loving stuffed animals, especaly the elephant.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:47 PM   #7
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

oh, yeah. i got one for myself when i got one for my dd so that i could make sure it really was safe for her, and then be able to help her by figuring things out. she still plays, but not as much as i do!

i love the level of detail in the activities. if i get bored decorating my room, i go to the arcade or look for things to collect!
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 07-05-2007, 11:54 PM   #8
Gift Guru

tpfkb2 is a jewel in the roughtpfkb2 is a jewel in the rough

My kids are the ones that got one first then I started to play on there and got myself the black bear (my Kokopelli) now I have 12 and my 3 kids each have 6 so I have more then them and spend alot of time on webkinz I think about them when I am at work, I get up early and stay up late and think of them before I go to sleep. Do I have a problem? LOL!! I know I do and I really need to stop but I can't I am 27 years old and I can't believe I am so addicted! What can I do? Thank you Waa I needed to get this off my chest I feel better but I think I will always be addicted!
Old 07-06-2007, 12:01 AM   #9
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

yeah, i think some of us may really need a meeting! lol - i do the same thing. get up early and stay up late and log on during my lunch at work! i've found that if the dog needs to go out at 4am, i can log on and do a job at the employment office, then do one during lunch at work and again in the evening and get in 3 jobs a day that way! i want kc so i can buy more rare items at the curio shop!
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Closed