Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2007, 01:13 AM   #31

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: We eat webkinz

LOL Larkrose that is funny and so true! My webkinz do live off of the sale isle in the W shop. hehehe

The garden fresh veggies have helped to round out their diet a little.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2007, 02:19 AM   #32
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

Well since it is just a stuffed animal and a virtural online world, all that mess doesn't matter on Webkinz World. I hope to many kiddos didn't get freaked out by this thread.
In real life I'm a Veggie, but on Webkinz World, it doesn't matter because it's only cartoon like. Couldn't we have come up with something more geared towards Webkinz instead of something to freak kids out?

Furthermore, because of post that are started like this is the whole reason why I do not let my 9 year old on this site.
kayeray is offline Female
Old 07-24-2007, 02:52 AM   #33
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Wow..........I must be bored..........I cannot believe I just read this whole thread. Is this reaaallllly an issue people???
WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 07-24-2007, 03:32 AM   #34
Gifted

I am the T is on a distinguished road

Wow! If this is what you shelter your kids from you really need to look at the bigger picture. WI is hardly harmful to kids. Boy, there are worse conversations on nick, or episodes of that's so raven about meat vs. no meat. Also, the majority of people in our soceity do eat meat, so I don't feel that Ganz needs to be more careful about the topic like someone in this thread said. But more importantly...they're just virtual pets!!!!!!
Old 07-24-2007, 03:54 AM   #35
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by WesleyKinz
Wow..........I must be bored..........I cannot believe I just read this whole thread. Is this reaaallllly an issue people???
LOL - I TOTALLY agree!!!!!!

If you wanna be vegetarian, that's fine, but don't try to make us meat eaters feel guilty. My sister was a vegetarian for five years and her nice, thick hair became brittle and thin. It's not for everyone.

As for the Zebra Dog, Garlicky Gazelle Tenderloin (one of my favorite PSF, btw, and I don't even own a leopard), etc. - you guys know that REALLY happens in nature, right? Lions REALLY DO eat zebras - Leopards eat gazelles, etc. It's called the food chain. If Ganz had the lion's food be something like sprouts and leaves, they'd be educating kids incorrectly.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:09 AM   #36
eb4life
Gifted

Web4life will become famous soon enough

My pets eat almost what ever, execpt white rice, their afraid of it now.
Web4life is offline Female
Old 07-24-2007, 06:11 AM   #37
MonkeyLoverX0X0333
Gift Guru

WebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to behold

AU Magic, I TOTALLY agree~

I eat meat every now and then, but not daily. I dislike milk sometimes. I mean we have little kids of ages 5 6 and 7 thinking that all the information on the Webkinz site is real. It's not like you eat gazelle and zebra daily.... It's not going to hurt. Some mammals are just meat eaters natrualy...

I mean I don't want to go all through school telling my teachers and eventually my kids what food lions eat are sprouts and leaves... I mean I would want to say, zebra.

Ppl are arguing over VIRTUAL meat and its not like they killed real cows and put the meat in the computer... I KNOW they most DEFINITELY did NOT kill webkinz cows for this burger.

I don't feed my webkinz meat, I feed them cheap fruits and veggies.

Jamie
WebkinzJamie10 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2007, 07:09 AM   #38
webkinz1020

View Post Originally Posted by X.I.C.
nahhh, they are eating humans! LOL JK JK

This really funny

Last edited by webkinz1020; 07-24-2007 at 07:22 AM..
Old 07-24-2007, 07:15 AM   #39
Gift Guru

loveswebkinz3200 is a jewel in the roughloveswebkinz3200 is a jewel in the rough

I usaually never feed my webkinz meat!!!!!!!
loveswebkinz3200 is offline Male
Old 07-24-2007, 07:24 AM   #40
webkinz1020

View Post Originally Posted by AUMagic
LOL - I TOTALLY agree!!!!!!

If you wanna be vegetarian, that's fine, but don't try to make us meat eaters feel guilty. My sister was a vegetarian for five years and her nice, thick hair became brittle and thin. It's not for everyone.

As for the Zebra Dog, Garlicky Gazelle Tenderloin (one of my favorite PSF, btw, and I don't even own a leopard), etc. - you guys know that REALLY happens in nature, right? Lions REALLY DO eat zebras - Leopards eat gazelles, etc. It's called the food chain. If Ganz had the lion's food be something like sprouts and leaves, they'd be educating kids incorrectly.

i do not want to make you feel guilty i was just asking. in real life i do eat meat
Closed