Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2007, 09:18 PM   #11
lildancer054
Gift Guru

webkinz_addict054 is just really nicewebkinz_addict054 is just really nice

Default Re: Visions of Webkinz Horses

I actually thought that was the picture they are really good! Except I don't like how the pinto's spot is like right above its eye
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2007, 09:41 PM   #12
WhiteTerrierFan

I love that picture with all them together. It looks so cute with them all together. I absolutely love how the Clydesdale and Pinto Horse look on there.
Old 07-21-2007, 10:02 PM   #13
Gift Guru

ShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond repute

I actually all the new horses will be with the new style "build" like the Clydesdale and Black Stallion. I think that Ganz made the original horse with the intent of giving little girls a pretty girly horse, and they did. But even the physical build of the plushie of the original horse is different, the new horses are bigger, stockier, and are more anatomically correct. I think Ganz will stick with the new design so that boys won't see the "girly build" and say they would never buy it, you know? But the Arabian horse is specifically the Arabian Stallion, so I guess that one's "supposed" to be a male too. I dunno, but I can't wait to find out!

This is a bit off topic, but I'm a little disappointed with the Arabian and Pinto horses. I mean, the Arabian literally looks almost exactly like the Clydesdale, except without the furry hooves. And the Pinto is nearly the same colour as well, only with spots. I know Pintos are usually brown and white spots, but they could have made it a lighter brown or tan colour. And Arabians can be any colour! They should have made a grey one or something. But, all that being said, I still can't wait for them to come out! Haha! I really want Ganz to make an Appaloosa or a paint horse (but I guess the Pinto is close to a paint)!
Old 07-21-2007, 10:39 PM   #14

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

ShelseaRose I agree with you. The plush pictures of the Arab and Pinto are just like the Clydesdale. That's why I wondered if their image would be the same or different. Arabs are so dainty it would be a shame if it's image was chunky. I also agree with you that I mostly think of them as white or grey dappled. I think the brown is over done.

As far as the color goes I'm with you 100% The Arab could have been any number of colors. The Pinto could have been a little more colorful too.

I would faint if they made an Appaloosa. My parents bred them while I was growing up. They are the most beautiful horses to me. My horse Hilo was a palamino Appaloosa. That is my favorite color and pattern.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:21 PM   #15
RazorbackzRulz
Banned
KittensInACup is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know If I like that one, that has the white spot on its nose that kinda looks like a clydesdale, but I love the spotted one!
Old 07-21-2007, 11:27 PM   #16
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

I think the pics are very cute!

I agree - the arabian should have been grey ... and I'm SO excited that they're coming out with two new horses!!!

I think it would be great if they came out with a Lipizzaner.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:32 PM   #17

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well the Pinto doesn't have a spot on it's nose really. It's a blaze on it's nose. The pose I made it in makes it look like it's a spot. LOL I hadn't really noticed that before.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:03 AM   #18
moocow71
Gifted

DTNGlovex7 is an unknown quantity at this point

the pinto and arabian look really pretty and cute! =]
Old 07-22-2007, 12:17 AM   #19
Gift Guru

ShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond repute

I know I love Appaloosas too! I used to ride one named Freckles, hehe! And I've always had a soft spot for paint horses, red and white. I think that's stemmed from horse camp one summer when I had a paint horse named Charm, who was bred with a paint horse named Lone Ranger. She was the sweetest thing, but she was pregnant, so she got a little stubborn at times!
Old 07-22-2007, 12:27 AM   #20

Yeah I know what you mean. My first "horse" was a pony. She was a fat little black and white pinto pony named Babydoll. My parents thought they had made a mistake getting her because she just got moodier and moodier. She didn't want to be handled very much so they thought it might not work out. One morning I went down to the barn to feed her and much to my surprise two heads popped up instead of one. She had been pregnant and we didn't even know it! She had a little brown and white boy we named Equinox.

I still poke fun at my parents about it. I couldn't believe that none of us even suspected she was pregnant. There we were with stalls full of mares that were pregnant and we didn't even notice it in my pony.

Needless to say it was a very good surprise.
Closed