Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2007, 10:07 PM   #21
Gift Guru

ShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Too Many!!!!

I could not agree more with you. Even though I love all the Webkinz, and all the Webkinz dogs, especially the labs, I really am getting sick of them! The same goes with the horses and frogs. Seriously, we don't need five frogs! Although a poison dart frog might be cool. You don't know how excited I was when the Raccoon came out. Finally, something different! I can't wait for the reindeer, either. But hopefully soon Ganz will come out with a few new things, especially a dragon, fish, and birds! I also really want a calico cat!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2007, 10:17 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

jedixon50 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by PandaKinz
There are:
18 Dogs
Cheeky Dog (RETIRED)
Golden Retriever
Cocker Spaniel
Black Lab
Chocolate Lab
Husky
Love Puppy (SEASONAL)
Basset Hound (RETIRED)
St. Bernard
Poodle
Chihuahua
Pug
White Terrier
Pink Poodle
Yorkie
Bull Dog
Dalmation
Beagle

8 Cats (Including the Jungle Cats)
Lion
Tiger
Leopard
Black and White Cat
Gold and White Cat
Grey and White Cat (RETIRED)
Cheeky Cat (RETIRED)
Persian Cat

2 Bears
Polar Bear
Black Bear

2 Bunnies
Sherbet Bunny (SEASONAL)

6 Horses
Pegasus
Horse
Unicorn
Pink Pony
Black Stallion
Clydesdale

3 Monkeys/Apes
Gorilla
Cheeky Monkey
Monkey

4 Frogs
Spotted Frog
Frog
Tree Frog
Bull Frog

Then the:
Hippo
Elephant
Pig
Cow
Koala
Raccoon
Google
Which are in their own category!

Those are all of the Current Webkinz including retired ones. (And no, there aren't any lil' kinz in that list.)
Hope that this helps!
From,
PandaKinz
-
And I also have 17 Webkinz!
From,
PandaKinz
P.S. Hope that these messages were helpful!

Hey Thanks for everyyhing i just wanted to point out that isnt a koala bear a bear? Oh yeah and what about the Panda Bear? Well Yeah just wanted to point that out! But thanks again!
-
View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzrockursocks95
well, i absolutely agree!!! i mean, THERE ARE SIMPLY TOO MANY DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanted more mystic creatures and CATS!! too many frogs too. there r like 26 dogs and 5 cats. not exact but around that. Really, they r going TOO OVERBOARD!!!!

I Know! There are way to many frogs! as much as i also love those webkinz need to make more Mystical Creatures! Toatally 100% agree with you!
-
View Post Originally Posted by trailrider4677
Who could have to many dogs. There mans best freind Just think how many more breeds are out there.
Pomerian, Boston terrier, Greyhound, Irish Setter, Dashound, etc.

I know there are so many more dogs to discover but look at all of the other groups of animals they need to make more cats and jungle animals. For Cats They Could Make a Siamese Cat,An All Brown Cat and many more! I just would like to see more animals othe then dogs for a change.

Last edited by jedixon50; 07-22-2007 at 10:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-22-2007, 10:23 AM   #23

View Post Originally Posted by Fetchgrlz6
I agree. I only have 6 WEBKINZ! ONLY 49? ONLY 33? Wow! Look what we have become! That is like OVER 200 dollars!

Its over 300 dollars actually! I just love webkinz thats why i have so much! there so....adorable. lol.
-
View Post Originally Posted by loveapug
i have 35 webkinz i just got a lil kinz horse
-
i know this is a dog but i want them to make a black pug

The Black Pug is Cute although it is a dog. But hopefully you get what you want.

Last edited by jedixon50; 07-22-2007 at 10:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-22-2007, 10:42 AM   #24
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by imcuteasabutton1245
i only have 33 jeez 49 152 WOW

i love love love it
how you say only 33 only 49
o lordie how do you take care of them all
i have like 15 and im startin to have issues (i have a lot more then 15 but only right now 15 adopted )
my sister has about 60
Old 07-22-2007, 12:03 PM   #25

View Post Originally Posted by xlifetime
i love love love it
how you say only 33 only 49
o lordie how do you take care of them all
i have like 15 and im startin to have issues (i have a lot more then 15 but only right now 15 adopted )
my sister has about 60

Well You Have to Switch every few minutes with them. I havent adopted all of them yet though.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:43 PM   #26
sky321

I think you're wrong... there are plenty of dogs, but I don't think there are too many.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:53 PM   #27
All you need is love
Gifted

samm26 will become famous soon enough

i like the dogs but yes there r 2 many
Old 07-22-2007, 01:02 PM   #28

View Post Originally Posted by sky321
I think you're wrong... there are plenty of dogs, but I don't think there are too many.

There are 18 dogs on webkinz! And There are going to be more soon. I respect what you have to say though! But that is my Honest Opiniun.
Old 07-22-2007, 03:30 PM   #29
Queen of the
Gifted

Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!

Yea, okay, thanks for the topic! Can't they at least get more original with something along the lines of a fox? But you know, I could live with the tye-die dog, because It's ORIGINAL. But come on, there are gonna be 3 labs. Whats the point?
Old 07-22-2007, 03:34 PM   #30
DianaBaby642 is an unknown quantity at this point

i do agree with you bc there is toooooooo manyy dogs ps how may do you have????? i have 10!!
Closed