Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2018, 07:59 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

ZomBrony is the cats pajamas!ZomBrony is the cats pajamas!ZomBrony is the cats pajamas!ZomBrony is the cats pajamas!ZomBrony is the cats pajamas!ZomBrony is the cats pajamas!

Question Is there any incentive for beating high scores in the Arcade?

Of course there's the satisfactory feeling of managing to beat someone's score, but is there any sort of prize for it?

I was thinking about bonus kinzcash or something, but I can't remember.
ZomBrony is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2018, 11:52 AM   #2
iscream247
Webkinz :)

bobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guide

Default Re: Is there any incentive for beating high scores in the Arcade?

Nope, nothing at all
Old 01-17-2018, 12:01 PM   #3
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

If you get the TOP score in a certain game your pet is featured as the top scorer! But other than that it is just the personal satisfaction of a job well done!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 01-18-2018, 07:40 AM   #4
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Nope, not that I'm aware. Just like Queen of Sheba said, you only get the satisfaction of beating someone's score but your pet & your score get featured.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-21-2018, 03:57 AM   #5

Ritzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
Ritzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Bragging rights You will get 5 bonus family score points every time you beat your own personal high score.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-21-2018, 05:43 AM   #6
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

A LONG time ago, before all of the changes you used to get a KC prize and it was dependent on how many people were playing that game. They even used to have running score sheet that update every day on who was the winner of certain games. Now, I would have to say, it is definitely bragging rights LOL
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-23-2018, 05:04 PM   #7
Gifted

insider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norris
insider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norris

The game of the day used to be a competition, and whoever got the top score for a game when it was the game of the day got a kinzcash prize. Besides that, I've found going for high scores can be fun and achieving them can be satisfying simply for self-accomplishment. Going for an overall high score or even getting a new personal best is at least sort of neat, especially if you're pretty good at the game.
insider777 is offline Male
Old 01-23-2018, 05:07 PM   #8
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy
LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy

i just like to do it for bragging rights among myself. i'm highly competitive by nature
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2018, 06:57 PM   #9
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You? lab lover?? NAHHHHHH so am I
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-24-2018, 01:03 PM   #10
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy
LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy

oh, so is it YOU that i keep battling in the arcade?! how dare you!
i usually use my silver labrador, dani (her full name is danielle but she's listed as dani for short), so if you see a high score with her, that's me! (in your competitive face dixie sometimes i get overly competitive )
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Closed