Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2007, 01:21 PM   #21
nz500

Default Re: Super wheel BAD PRIZE!!

i really didn't think that the prizes were that good
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2007, 01:24 PM   #22
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

I got 500 kc - I was a little annoyed, but hey, I guess I do need money too.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:24 PM   #23
wetnoodle33

guys, i wouldn't complain to webkinz about them giving out some poor prizes, because, well, they were giving them out! i mean, all we had to do was show up and we got some stuff. pretty cool, huh? if you weren't happy, they were free. i would be happy if i were you.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:48 PM   #24
Sasa120
Webkinz :)

sasa120 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by wetnoodle33
guys, i wouldn't complain to webkinz about them giving out some poor prizes, because, well, they were giving them out! i mean, all we had to do was show up and we got some stuff. pretty cool, huh? if you weren't happy, they were free. i would be happy if i were you.
i agree with wetnoodle33 cuz it was FREE and they were GIVING THEM and if everybody complains weel they may not even do the super weel sny more! ya NO SUPER WEEL! so be happy i mean it was free it is better then nothing and it is better than NOTHING!
Old 06-29-2007, 01:50 PM   #25
ETCCheer
Gifted
ETCCheer is on a distinguished road

i dot 700 kinz kash and mi bro got thr propellar plane
Old 06-29-2007, 01:52 PM   #26
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

lilshrimp888 has a spectacular aura about

I just really wanted an item, not money, that's easy to earn
Old 06-29-2007, 01:54 PM   #27
Cherry003

Chill out its a wheel you spun it you got a prize at least it wasnt the tuttie fruttie head dress
Old 06-29-2007, 03:53 PM   #28
jwhsm
Gift Guru

jwhsm will become famous soon enough

I got the Propeller Plane and I was really happy but my sister got the Tutti-Frutti Headress and was really mad. On the last superwheel, I got 750 kinzcash and my sister got the Sweet Stuff Sofa.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:32 PM   #29

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by wetnoodle33
First of all nothing was free. You had to buy their product before you can even play on their site. Without the consumer (which is us) there would be no site. Any good business person know's that you need to please your customers first. How are they ever going to improve on things if we the consumer don't tell them anything. I found a lot of mistakes especially in the questions in Quzzies that you answer. The Employment time not counting down from the right time. The list goes on and on. We don't necessarily have to call it complaining. They need to know how you feel and what you think in order to make it a more enjoyable experience for all.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:38 PM   #30
crazy4youuxo

crazy4youuxo is an unknown quantity at this point

i would be really mad too!!!! But 750 kinzcash is a lot of money and look now you can save for one of the rares tonight at the curio shop!!!!!!
Closed