Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2007, 11:52 AM   #1
Gift Guru

Lilygirl has a spectacular aura aboutLilygirl has a spectacular aura about

Default Stuck Item...

I have one room in my house that keeps having items stuck outside it!! First a farming frenzy game, then a Goober's Lab trophy and now one of those decorative pink plants!! Same room, same place everytime! What is up with that? Anyone else have this happen? I keep emailing Ganz and they fix one- then the next gets stuck.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2007, 11:58 AM   #2
WhiteTerrierFan

Default Re: Stuck Item...

That happened to me in two of my rooms. First it was a bounce and burst trophy, then an egyptian vase, and now my virtual trading cards binder.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:05 PM   #3
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

This happened to me with my Blue Lava Lamp and Welcome Balloon than the Lava Lamp and my Beagle Paw Print Table got stuck in the middle of my room so I couldn't move or remove them. I gave Ganz my info through the FAQ's and they had the problem fixed in 5 days. Also sometimes an item will go outside of the room but the problem is fixed when I Logout and log back in.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:41 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond repute

I've had it happen, but it always fixes itself when I log out, and then back in.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:49 PM   #5
Gifted

Kitten is on a distinguished road

you just have to log out and on!
Old 07-24-2007, 12:50 PM   #6
Gifted

cupcake is on a distinguished road

That happens alot. Just logout and then back in!
Old 07-24-2007, 04:51 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Lilygirl has a spectacular aura aboutLilygirl has a spectacular aura about

Done that. Doesn't work. I have had things stuck that logging on and off helps but in this room it is like that for days until I contact Ganz. I am convinced it's the room.
Closed