Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 04:10 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

pinkamy will become famous soon enough

Angry Store Unhelpful

I called a store earlier today that said they had just received a new shipment of webkinz, but to call back at 5:00 because the manager would be putting them out then. When I called back I asked about the Lil Kinz and what they received. I was told that they couldn't tell me over the phone and that I would have to come in. Can you believe that! The Webkinz website actually states that you should call ahead. Is this allowed? I am really angry. I don't want to spend all day driving to the store to find out they don't have what I want.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 04:12 PM   #2
rockergirl34

rockergirl34 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Store Unhelpful

ya theres this store called andersons near where and if they have webkinz and u ask them wut kind they say i dont no come on down and look
Old 07-12-2007, 04:13 PM   #3
pandapawn43

Maybe if this really makes you mad shop at a different store. What store is it?
Old 07-12-2007, 04:17 PM   #4
Uggfan22
Gifted

webbykinnzy is a jewel in the roughwebbykinnzy is a jewel in the rough

that's strange
webbykinnzy is offline Female
Old 07-12-2007, 04:18 PM   #5
Gifted

DTTiger is a glorious beacon of lightDTTiger is a glorious beacon of lightDTTiger is a glorious beacon of light

Webkinz can't make any store service you over the phone, did you ever take a moment to think that they are busy dealing with customers currently buying things and don't have time to run back and forth to the shelves to tell you which are currently instock.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:19 PM   #6
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

Sometimes the clerks don't know what is what, and better they say "I don't know" than guess and tell you wrong. Who knew there was both a monkey and a cheeky monkey? I didn't, till I got a good look at them together ... and I double-checked back home. A non-webkinz-fan clerk wouldn't have a clue what the difference was, if you asked.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:29 PM   #7

pinkamy will become famous soon enough

This store has been incredibly unfreindly in the past. The first time I bought a Lil Kinz there, the woman was mad because she had to get off the phone with her friend to run my credit card. I've worked in retail for years, and realize that there are times when the store is busy, I don't mind being placed on hold, etc. However, a retail store makes it's money by selling a product, and if a store has such a great product bringing in new customers, then if I were running the store, I would be nice to those people. (Actually, I would be nice to everyone. You never know who is planning to spend a lot of money in your store.) When I called the store after 5:00 the woman who answered the phone was rude from the start, had she been polite I probably wouldn't have even thought to post the experience here. You are right though. I am voting with my cash! I will not support this store, and will no longer be buying any Webkinz from there.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:35 PM   #8
starie23

good choice that store lady sounds mean
Old 07-12-2007, 10:04 PM   #9
Queen of the
Gifted

Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!

You really should put in a complaint to the manager. If that women is there next time, take a look at her name tag..
Old 07-12-2007, 10:12 PM   #10
cutie515
Gifted

webkinz_luver12 is on a distinguished road

i went to a store that had an e-mail list and said that they would e-mail you if they got webkinz in and if you gave them a list of the ones that you wanted then they would tell you when they were getting those in!! so cool and very nice people!!! then i went to another store that told us that around the end of july they were getting 6000 webkinz in!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be savig my allowance and buying a truckload!!!
Closed