Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2007, 08:42 AM   #1
Skittles56

Default Someone on my account

Someone went on my account on my account. They spent 10,000 kinzcash Baught me a funkygirl theme witch i hate, gave me a large room and alot more! I was so mad!!! I had 2 change my password! At least they did not give me a gorrila named ****. Did someone ever go on ur account?

What did they do??????????

Last edited by Skittles56; 07-04-2007 at 08:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2007, 11:49 AM   #2
lydie95
Gifted

KinzQueen is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Someone on my account

Sorry it happened, and no, it's never happened to me. How did someone get your account password? In Webkinz World the only way to get someone's password is if you told them. Also, they could get into your account if they got your secret code. So how did it happen? I am very sorry about what happened and I hope you can rebuild your KinzCash and such.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:50 AM   #3
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

wow, sorry bout that! i have never seen anyone go on my account and i hope it never happens.
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 07-05-2007, 11:50 AM   #4
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Someone got onto mine... they stole my Bowling Alley and Circle of Friends Topiary a long time ago...
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2007, 11:55 AM   #5
bk516
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!

No one has ever been on my account. I change my password frequently and I keep my tags in a safe place. My daughter foolishly gave her password to her friend at school, who went on her account and left her house completely empty - not even beds for her pets. That was before they started the "sending to a person once a day" thing.
Sorry that happened to you. She was devastated. I hope you recover swiftly and that your friends and family will help you (My family helped play games and buy stuff for my daughter)
bigkid39 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2007, 12:00 PM   #6
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Yep, I woke up and it said someone was on my account. Then after 3 more tryings of logging in's I finally GOT in. Then I changed my password (WHOM I NEVER TOLD ANYONE! I guess it was a guess) and they had taken my Cow's and White Terrier's PSI and had taken all the furniture out of my house and into my dock. I had to put all of it back. I was very sad. Now I know that have a password noone will ever guess. Make sure there are numbers in it to make it secure
-
View Post Originally Posted by 8dance4eva10
Someone got onto mine... they stole my Bowling Alley and Circle of Friends Topiary a long time ago...

Sorry about that and Skittles your story

Last edited by Webkinzlover525; 07-05-2007 at 12:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2007, 12:01 PM   #7
starie23

no only my friend goes on my acct when i tell her 2 take care of my pets and i totally trust her
Old 07-05-2007, 12:04 PM   #8
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

i've had it say that my username was in use when i'm in the tournament area, but nothing has ever gone missing. well, actually once my game room was empty, but i logged out and back in and everything was returned.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 07-05-2007, 12:07 PM   #9
Banned
xhollixsterx is a jewel in the roughxhollixsterx is a jewel in the rough

Weird, I hope that never happens to me!
Old 07-05-2007, 12:16 PM   #10
Gifted

sports1 is an unknown quantity at this point

That does stink. Change your password often and good luck.
Closed