Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2007, 08:36 AM   #11
cɑıı mɛ mɑcƙɛɴziɛ♡
Gift Guru

canolli45 is a jewel in the roughcanolli45 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Some friend!

That's VERY rude!! If she had the nerve to bring her Webkinz to your house and adopt it on your computer!! Why on Earth would she do it!! My Mom doesn't let me do it because she thinks my friends will get jealous if I don't have one for them!! Talk to her Mom about it or tell her about or you can tell your Mom to give her Mom a call about. She should at least bring something for you. But still I'm very sensitive so if that happened to me I would dump her as my friend. And you could tell her this is my House and I'm kinda getting mad at you for bringing Webkinz for you to adopt at my house it really isn't all that fun.
canolli45 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2007, 08:38 AM   #12
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!

((HUGS)) I hope your parents let you get 2 more soon so you can get the super bed you want. I'd be a little bummed if my friend did that to me, too.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 07-01-2007, 08:42 AM   #13
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

did you ask her why she did that? maybe if she explained her excitement about a new webkinz, and if you explained that it made you feel bad she would apologize and not do it again.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 07-01-2007, 09:21 AM   #14
slystar
Gift Guru

star is on a distinguished road

I am a Mom when my kids cousin was down I bought her one too. I do love those googles. I bought her one of those. I would have bought you one too.
Old 07-01-2007, 09:23 AM   #15
Gifted

webkinzlvr29 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzlvr29 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzlvr29 is a glorious beacon of light

That's not nice. SHe should have waited until AFTER, so she wouldn't be late and you wouldn't be sad because she was showing off her Webkinz. I would be kind of mad if my friend didi that unless we went out together to buy one then go back to my house and adopt it. That is really mean.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:52 AM   #16
Queen of the
Gifted

Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!

Why is that mean? She's just trying to share her happy news with you. Theres nothing 'mean' about it. Give her a break.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:55 AM   #17
bostielove
Gifted

Mutt is a jewel in the roughMutt is a jewel in the rough

lol, once my friend was late an hour for my other friend's pool party because she was adopting he new husky, but we didn't hold it against her. Maybe you should tell your friend what's bugging you?
Mutt is offline Female
Old 07-01-2007, 11:58 AM   #18
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a name known to allrattygirl is a name known to allrattygirl is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Cleopatra312
My friend is so evil.... She always shows up with another webkinz. She came late one day and I asked: Why were you late? I peeked into a bag she was holding and LOOK A PERSIAN CAT! The nerve... Well she adopted it at my house and she let me pick which super bed she would get, (Iy was her 10th adoption.) But that still was a little mean!
I'm so sorry about that! That wasn't very nice of your friend. If she was going to be late buying another Webkinz, and adopt it at your house, she should have used a few extra minutes being late to get you one too!
Old 07-01-2007, 11:59 AM   #19
ceelstar96
Webkinz :)

ceelstar96 is on a distinguished road

She might just be a bit over excited. No biggie. Just dont let it get to you. You have the best webkinz for you, she has the best webkinz for her.
Old 07-01-2007, 12:01 PM   #20
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a name known to allrattygirl is a name known to allrattygirl is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Amber
Why is that mean? She's just trying to share her happy news with you. Theres nothing 'mean' about it. Give her a break.
The mean part is that her friend was late. The reason she was late was to get a new Webkinz, and she adopted it at Cleopatra's house! She was late because she wanted to buy herself a new Webkinz, she only bought one and showed it off to Cleopatra, and then adopted it at Cleopatra's house! Very mean.
Closed