Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2007, 10:22 PM   #1
CleoCosette

Red face Some friend!

My friend is so evil.... She always shows up with another webkinz. She came late one day and I asked: Why were you late? I peeked into a bag she was holding and LOOK A PERSIAN CAT! The nerve... Well she adopted it at my house and she let me pick which super bed she would get, (Iy was her 10th adoption.) But that still was a little mean!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2007, 10:24 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

carolinabelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Some friend!

That is a little mean! Maybe she is just excited and trying to share with you but it would have been a lot more fun if there were TWO persians in that bag
Old 06-30-2007, 10:28 PM   #3
CleoCosette

SHE WOULD NEVER DO THAT. If she did I would love it though... Then a couple weeks later, There was an end of the year pool party, And she showed up with a lil' elephant. And her evil big sister bought the cheeky monkey I was going to buy! SO EVIL!
Old 06-30-2007, 10:35 PM   #4
The name's Astro
Gift Guru

Astrofan2006 will become famous soon enough

i'm so sorry. you shold buy 1 then go 2 her house as soon as you get it. then adopt it at her house and not let her pick the superbed!
Astrofan2006 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2007, 10:35 PM   #5
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

that is mean.
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 06-30-2007, 10:36 PM   #6
valej

awwww that does stink, maybe she was too excited and wanted to share/show off it because she was excited. Don't put her down all the way!
Old 06-30-2007, 10:39 PM   #7
CleoCosette

Actually I can't do what you said about the super bed cause if I got another one I'd have nine in total and I haven't adopted them all.... But when I do have ten I'll arrive with one with an unused code and she'll say: Daredevil! And I'll say: Excuse me? But I believe it's my account! And plus I don't like that one! And the n I'll click starburst dreams, the one I've always wanted!
Old 06-30-2007, 10:45 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

jedixon50 is on a distinguished road

I would Buy all the new ones bring them to her house and tell her all about them and Brag!!! Even though that sounds mean what she does is a little mean! She probably actually just wanted to let you know that she got new webkinz! But yeaah srry your sad!
Old 06-30-2007, 10:47 PM   #9
CleoCosette

But I mean she was LATE cause she JUST HAD TO GET A WEBKINZ, I guess her mom is a pushover cause my mom is like no way! You got to earn it!
Old 07-01-2007, 08:29 AM   #10
slb2724
Gifted

slb2724 has a spectacular aura about

Well, maybe she was getting a webkinz, but everyone knws when a mom gets into a store they look around, so that probably took some time too. And I don't think she knows she is being mean. Why don't you tell her? And if she brings over more webkinz to adopt at your house say that you don't want to play webkinz right now.
Closed