Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2007, 01:39 AM   #1
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Should I Give Them My Info?

So I adopted a Beagle today and two of the items are what I call stuck inthe room because I cant move them or remove them. The system isn't even identifying that they are in the room but I can still see them. So I noticed under the Customer Support Page they have something to do with items being stuck in your room. But you have to give them your Username and Password. Do you think this is safe to do? Or has anyone done this before?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2007, 01:44 AM   #2
theDuckyWI
Gift Guru

the Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to all

Default Re: Should I Give Them My Info?

It's ok to report the things on the webkinz site. They don't ask for your password. A lot of websites that require passwords never keep the password stored where customer service can access. Webkinz is one of them. That's why you need your secret code if you forget your password, because you use it to set up a new password. It's great that you're worried about this, and you are right to never give your password for any site to anyone (even their customer service reps).
Old 07-09-2007, 08:49 AM   #3
BANDGEEK888 T888
Gifted

Julie&Livi is an unknown quantity at this point

It will be ,well , should be ok!!
Old 07-09-2007, 10:54 AM   #4
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

Yes, on the Customer Support page it does ask for the password. I've had to report problems with my account and with my son's, and so far it has not been a problem. No one hacked our accounts afterwards or anything. So it should be okay.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:56 AM   #5
floppers300

You probably should. The will help and there only webkinz and as soon as its fixed you can change your password!
Old 07-09-2007, 11:17 AM   #6
Webkinz :)
sknyhippo is an unknown quantity at this point

it should be ok
Old 07-09-2007, 11:21 AM   #7
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

Also you are contacting them..... never give any of that kind of info to someone contacting you.
Many scams are out there that pretend to be legit and ask you to click on a link to update your info. If that ever happens go directly to the web site by putting it in the address bar not through a link in an e-mail.
GrannySalty is offline Female
Old 07-09-2007, 11:31 AM   #8
websterdog
Gifted

WebkinzLover904 will become famous soon enough

If it is on www.webkinz.com, only Ganz can post things on that sooo ya it is safe... SOMEONE LOOK @ MY THREADS! I NEED HELP W/ SIGGY AND AVVY!
Old 07-09-2007, 11:33 AM   #9
drakesgirlfriend
Banned
wakeforestallstarcheer is an unknown quantity at this point

try to log out then back in! hope this helps
Old 07-09-2007, 11:38 AM   #10
Webkinz :)
london32 is an unknown quantity at this point

don't worry this happened to me and all i said was my milk truck is stuck in my room and a few weeks later my pets were riding around in it so don't worry you do not have to give your password or username

P.S. I take thanks points

my webkinz username : london32

Begging for thanks points or repuation is not allowed.
--fireflyblue

Last edited by fireflyblue; 07-09-2007 at 12:18 PM..
Closed