Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2018, 02:52 PM   #1
blueguy's Hawaii
Gift Guru

blueguy is a WIzard
blueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzard

Default Share The Love! Community Challenge

Please help me with this "Share The Love! Community Challenge"
&
If the Webkinz Community sends out 20,000 Chocolates by February 14,
we (Ganz) will give you a code for a Sweetheart Whale Plushy!

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks,
blueguy

P.S. I think that the chocolate(s) that you receive from the Cinnamon Chocolate Gallery do not count (not sure on this) but I going to sent them anyway??

We did it!!

W24C WLPW K67A F26S

Thanks for all your help!!

blueguy

Last edited by blueguy; 02-14-2018 at 02:12 PM..
blueguy is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2018, 06:10 AM   #2
ShaiPup
Webkinz :)

ShaiPup is the cats pajamas!ShaiPup is the cats pajamas!ShaiPup is the cats pajamas!ShaiPup is the cats pajamas!ShaiPup is the cats pajamas!ShaiPup is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Share The Love! Community Challenge

Starting tomorrow you can also get extra chocolates at a chocolate cart in the parks, if anyone didn't know
ShaiPup is offline Female
Old 02-06-2018, 12:06 PM   #3
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Ooh thanks for sharing!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 02-10-2018, 12:36 PM   #4
ebkinzStayStrong

Aeza is a WI addict!
Aeza is a WI addict!Aeza is a WI addict!Aeza is a WI addict!Aeza is a WI addict!Aeza is a WI addict!Aeza is a WI addict!Aeza is a WI addict!Aeza is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Thanks for sharing this!

Has anyone actually received an Orange Zest Chocolate from the daily click? I have been through SO many and I've gotten some of everything EXCEPT that one. I'd like to make sure it's possible! Thanks very much for any info.

Finally got one! Orange Zest Confirmed!

Last edited by Aeza; 02-10-2018 at 12:47 PM..
Aeza is offline Female
Old 02-13-2018, 09:37 AM   #5
blueguy's Hawaii
Gift Guru

blueguy is a WIzard
blueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzardblueguy is a WIzard

Today maybe the last day to send out your Chocolates in order to get a code for a Sweetheart Whale Plushy!

Thanks,
blueguy
blueguy is offline Male
Old 02-13-2018, 01:58 PM   #6
blueguy's Hawaii
Gift Guru

blueguy is a WIzard

What I've sent in the last 6 days (Feb 8 - 13) is 2376 chocolates (my regular accounts each 396/per day) plus today's extra chocolates sent to the Host(s) friends is 348 because it's the last day !! Total = 2724 I've sent 744 chocolates just today. Did not keep track of how many sent the the first 7 days of February.

blueguy

P.S. Some of the Chocolates sent are from 'Cinnamon in the Park' - they may not count? I have 12 accounts and I send 3 chocolates to each account back and forth!

I HOPE WE MADE THE 20,000 CHOCOLATES !! That's a lot of work for nothing if we didn't !

Last edited by blueguy; 02-13-2018 at 06:06 PM..
blueguy is offline Male
Old 02-14-2018, 12:30 AM   #7
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by blueguy
What I've sent in the last 6 days (Feb 8 - 13) is 2376 chocolates (my regular accounts each 396/per day) plus today's extra chocolates sent to the Host(s) friends is 348 because it's the last day !! Total = 2724 I've sent 744 chocolates just today. Did not keep track of how many sent the the first 7 days of February.

blueguy

P.S. Some of the Chocolates sent are from 'Cinnamon in the Park' - they may not count? I have 12 accounts and I send 3 chocolates to each account back and forth!

I HOPE WE MADE THE 20,000 CHOCOLATES !! That's a lot of work for nothing if we didn't !
Wow! That is a lot of chocolate!

The new ones from Cinnamon don't count.

I know that I sent a bunch, too!

I will be disappointed if we don't make it. It was a lot of work!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 02-14-2018, 09:33 AM   #8
blueguy's Hawaii
Gift Guru

blueguy is a WIzard

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Wow! That is a lot of chocolate!

The new ones from Cinnamon don't count.

I know that I sent a bunch, too!

I will be disappointed if we don't make it. It was a lot of work!
Thanks Queen of Sheba for your comment! I hoping that the ones from Cinnamon do count - I don't see why they won't? I too have sent them out also!

blueguy
blueguy is offline Male
Closed