Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2011, 03:16 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Pandalover4ever swims in greatness
Pandalover4ever swims in greatnessPandalover4ever swims in greatness

Default Re: Scared to play with webkinz?!? UPDATE!!!

maybe i'll bring a kinz klip to school and stick it in my desk
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2011, 03:18 PM   #12
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Pandalover4ever
maybe i'll bring a kinz klip to school and stick it in my desk
That's a good idea!
Old 06-11-2011, 03:24 PM   #13
e still be on

voldemort is a golden guidevoldemort is a golden guidevoldemort is a golden guidevoldemort is a golden guidevoldemort is a golden guidevoldemort is a golden guidevoldemort is a golden guidevoldemort is a golden guidevoldemort is a golden guidevoldemort is a golden guidevoldemort is a golden guidevoldemort is a golden guidevoldemort is a golden guidevoldemort is a golden guide

LOL cool! Everyone ♥ webkinz!
voldemort is offline Female
Old 06-11-2011, 03:27 PM   #14

i get really scared of fire/ tornado drill ( they are really loud) Maybe in a pencil bag too? or on a belt loop? I really don't like fire/tornado drill. I'll hug Snowy ( my panda kinz klip) tight
Old 06-11-2011, 03:54 PM   #15
T9850

T9850 can ride a flying orange
T9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orange

I don't like showing my Webkinz to the public world either but I do bring them outside to my cabin. In fact, right now, 33 of them are in my cabin and the rest are in my room.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 06-11-2011, 05:37 PM   #16

I saw the Chorus Youtube contest. Our school could use the money for a trip. With the winning WEbkinz.... HMM I don't care if anyone at school thinks i am crazy!! I am going to ask if we could do it!!!!
Old 06-11-2011, 06:24 PM   #17
Banned
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!

LUCKY! I wish that it were that easy for me.
If i brought up anything about webkinz, people would laugh for days.
Old 06-11-2011, 06:35 PM   #18
ebkinz addict :)

Webkinzgurl16 is on a distinguished road

Thats great that you and your friends can talk about webkinz! My friends and I - we're slightly older than you, it sounds like - sometimes get each other webkinz for birthday presents, or as a cute inside joke.
Its great to be able to talk to others about the fun of webkinz!
Webkinzgurl16 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2011, 06:38 PM   #19
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

I'm glad you found the courage to ask as now you know that your friends are into it too! I'm so happy that things worked out for you.
Old 06-11-2011, 06:44 PM   #20
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

I'm glad things worked out. For those of you who are still embarrassed, the zum kinz klips + kinz klips are fun to clip on to loops on your backpack. Some of the lil' kinz are small enough to tuck into small bags. Depending on your locker size, some of my buddies put their kinz in there. They bring them out when they're with the other kids who have webkinz. The trading cards are always cool, and, belive it or not, one of my friends doesen't have an account, but collects the cards.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzfan909
LUCKY! I wish that it were that easy for me.
If i brought up anything about webkinz, people would laugh for days.
That's rude of them. They don't know what they're missing. Maybee you can convince them to do the trial, or show them about mazin' hamsters.
kittycaty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!, rickety wuz here, thx for help, webkinz at school