Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 12:03 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

Pine126126 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ridiculously Over-Priced Webkinz!!!

I live in a place where there is only one store that sell webkinz. 10:00 - tax great deal right? Accept they had two left and both of their tags were ripped off!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 12:22 PM   #62
WHONKâ„¢!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by smanji
they sell them at disney world now for $15, which is'nt bad.
I know...I was so suprised when I saw how cheap they were when I was at WDW in April!
vince730 is offline Male
Old 07-22-2008, 12:30 PM   #63
Beatlesfan772
Gifted

Beatlesfan772 is on a distinguished road

The one gift store near my house sells webkinz for 18.99 and Lil' kinz for 15.99. I usually buy my webkinz at this resturaunt whose webkinz are 12.99 fro a large webkinz and 8.99 for a little kinz. The resturaunt also has really good sales like Two webkinz for 14.99. That does seem expensive especially for not rare or retired webkinz.
Beatlesfan772 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 02:41 PM   #64
Uhh it's wf11 but I

meandmykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats ALOT!!! There rip offs!!!!!
meandmykinz is offline Male
Old 07-22-2008, 02:42 PM   #65
poodlekisses

OMG, Webkinz at a airport are $21.99! RIP-OFF!!! I am probably going to stop buying Webkinz now because of the sky-rocketing prices!
Old 07-22-2008, 02:48 PM   #66

loopylion132 is on a distinguished road

i only buy my webkinz from my moms old store hallmark ( she sold it so she could go back to a different job) and another store in CT i sometimes buy webkinz from limited too when if i have a coupon and i buy my lipgloss and clothes and figures right now they r on sale so 20.00 is really expensiv eunless it is retired
Old 07-22-2008, 02:50 PM   #67
funmonkey12345
Gift Trainee

funmonkey12345 is on a distinguished road

Wow! Remember when Webkinz were only ten dollars............
Old 07-22-2008, 03:11 PM   #68
kittykattash is an unknown quantity at this point

wow!!! they are just trying to make extra extra money since they didn't sell a lot probably...

Go to General Discuission/Chat if your are having trouble planning on what webkinz to add to your webkinz family. EVERYONE LOOK FOR MY DECIDER AND PLEASE COME IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE!

Last edited by Auntkinz; 07-22-2008 at 03:27 PM..
kittykattash is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 03:12 PM   #69
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup is sweet stuff
volleyuup is sweet stuffvolleyuup is sweet stuffvolleyuup is sweet stuffvolleyuup is sweet stuffvolleyuup is sweet stuffvolleyuup is sweet stuffvolleyuup is sweet stuff

I have to say that that is a rip off. The highest prices that I've seen for a not retired webkinz is 14.99.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 03:13 PM   #70
poodlekisses

Good times, good times. But that was before they became so popular and other retailers wanted to sell them and earn profit from it. Sob, they are so expensive now.
Closed