Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 03:49 PM   #1
JB&JB love
Webkinz :)

*KinzXluver* will become famous soon enough

Default Retired?

Hey!! I looked on Webkinz, clicked retired webkinz and look!! The elephant, tiger snake and leopard lizard are retired!!!! How can they be retired already? Didn't the leopard lizard just come out? Look!!

Last edited by *KinzXluver*; 07-27-2008 at 01:46 PM..
*KinzXluver* is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 03:58 PM   #2
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Retired?Help!!!

Yup they are retired! Along w/ the striped snake, samoyed, rhino, toucan, crocodile, german shepherd...

Those are all I can think of right now.. LOL... the most recently retired ones
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 04:02 PM   #3
Gifted

Zkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of light

Ganz made a lot of the new pets to use up their leftover materials and then they retire. If you look closely, some of the new pets have the same fur as the older pets. The tiger snake has the same fur as the alley cat and the leopard lizard has the same fur as the leopard. There are some threads about this in the General Discussion/Chat section.
Zkat is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 06:21 PM   #4
JB&JB love

thanks!! I just want to know. Why did they retire some of the new ones?
Old 07-14-2008, 06:26 PM   #5
bitsyluv. SHYAA, i'm
Gifted

bitsyluv will become famous soon enough

ganz is on a retiring spree!!! lol. i wish they wouldnt be though... i really wanted the rhino and i was hoping to get the toucan!!! grr, oh well. ]:
bitsyluv is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 07:00 PM   #6
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I think they do it to cause a rush of people to buy them, to make some moolah.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 07:02 PM   #7
Gifted

gottaluvjoe has accomplished something fantabulous
gottaluvjoe has accomplished something fantabulousgottaluvjoe has accomplished something fantabulousgottaluvjoe has accomplished something fantabulousgottaluvjoe has accomplished something fantabulousgottaluvjoe has accomplished something fantabulousgottaluvjoe has accomplished something fantabulousgottaluvjoe has accomplished something fantabulous

Yeah, that has been happening lately! Like with the toucan and crocodile!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 07:09 PM   #8
pj1sportsfan

pj1sportsfan will become famous soon enough

is the toucan officialy retired? Because they have an ad about them in the ww paper right now, and in the webkinz pets and stuff section, it doesn't say they are retired.
pj1sportsfan is offline Male
Old 07-14-2008, 07:30 PM   #9
JB&JB love

well, the rino is still at justice and so is the samoyed and every retired webbie.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:41 PM   #10
onemoreplease is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not really sure if a Webkinz begin "retired" means you won't be able to find it. I've been able to find a Lil Kinz Gorrilla and Unicorn, and the Webkinz Gorrilla and racoon. However, I've NEVER seen a pegasus or love puppy or a sherbet bunny. The Dragon isn't retired, but they are very hard to find. I don't know. I guess it just depends on what you like. I would have bought the crocodile and the toucan even if they weren't retired, and I still don't want a samoyed.
onemoreplease is offline Female
Closed