Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2007, 11:44 AM   #1
animals8910
Banned
animals891011 is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Rest of Phone for Peppermint

This is the complete story of ...

Phone for Peppermint
Ring, Ring, Ring. Our house phone was ringing. Ring, Ring, Ring. It rings louder and starts jumping. I'm looking for peppermint, He is know where to be found. Not in the cafe' and not in the backyard. I jump to Bonnie's room, his rabbit sister. She's crying in her bed, I can hear her whine through the computer speakers. The phone is ringing louder, more haunting, and Bonnie dissapears. I'm scared. I'm sitting all alone in my bed room and getting weird feelings in my body. I know for a fact that something is wrong.
I log off of webkinz.com and log on to webkinzinsider.com. In big bold letters there is a warning about webkinz.com. " Something is wrong in webkinz world and viruses are at urge. Something is atacking the website and webkinz headquarters are trying to find out." they say." For the safety of all webkinz.com users we suggest you don't log back on until they fix it" they add. They don't tell us what it is. I'm thinking they are hiding something from us. I'm worried about webkinz and all of the little kids playing with them. Who knows what they could be feeing ...

I get ready for bed at 11:30. After 3 hours of wondering through the internet to find out what is happening, I know that this virus would never leave webkinz.com, never. I go to my bed wondering who would do this to webkinz.com? I have an urge to go check out webkinzinsider.com, and do. I check out all of the forums. They are all about what is happening to webkinz.com. I try not to post to any of them, but do. All I type is I'm scared. But my true feelings about what is happening is that I'm furious, concered, unbelieved, trembelled, and worried. I finnaly shut down my laptop and fall asleep.
The next day it was all over the news. Some man was sending out viruses to webkinz.com, neopets.com, and every other virtual pet sites. He didn't dare to show his face on the television, and I knew why. I wen't back on webkinz.com and logged on. Even though they said not to, I had to get to the bottom of this! I had to save webkinz.com, and I had to save all the little kids from getting there feelings hurt. Oviouselly that man had a horrible life, and wanted it to make it horrible for everyone else. As soon as I got on to webkinz.com the home page said get off of webkinz.com now. I looked in my dock and there they were, what everyone said happened. Black and Red boxes. A skull and cross bone on each and everyone of them. I didn't dare to open one of them. I went to the adoption center, and Ms. Birdy was under her desk, red eyed, and something was in her hand. I went to the curio shop but, Arte, he wasn't there. I clicked on shop, and in every slot was a red and black box. But in only one slot was Arte's head. At that point I was deathly scared. I loged out and went on to webkinzinsider.com. I posted what I found out, but every thought I was crazy! knobody believed me,not even Justin or the ducky! The posts I got for my thread all said that I was lying. My PM mailbox was full of people saying I was lying. but I wasn't. I was telling the truth. Only one person believed me. That person went on webkinz.com and all of there webkinz were replaced by red and black boxes. I thought I could really relate to that person. The next day, everyone was acting like nothing happened. Like the world never had a webkinz, like the world never kne of them. Webkinz.comw as wiped out and every other website that had to do with it. It all started with the phone for peppermint . . .

The end!!! Hope the story didn't give anyone the creeps, I just made it up remember that. It's all fake, never happened, and never will. I hope knowone won't go one webkinz.com anymore because this could never happen and never will, I promise! I just made it up. This is FAKE!!!! Believe me
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2007, 09:50 AM   #2
animals8910
Banned

Default Re: Rest of Phone for Peppermint

Will anyone pot there comments???
Old 07-15-2007, 12:26 PM   #3
Webkinz World ID
Gift Guru

istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!

Nice story!
Old 07-15-2007, 12:32 PM   #4
holisterxoxo
Gift Guru

Couturegrl will become famous soon enough

cool creative story
Couturegrl is offline Female
Old 07-15-2007, 12:33 PM   #5
If you want it ask
Gifted

heymay has a spectacular aura about

I loved your story
heymay is offline Female
Old 07-15-2007, 12:43 PM   #6
Gifted
PuppyLover2410 is an unknown quantity at this point

Aweosme story! So much fun to read! So creative!
Old 07-15-2007, 12:44 PM   #7
Me is the most
Gifted

KinzCashLover will become famous soon enough

Scary! But very, very good!
Old 07-15-2007, 02:02 PM   #8
Gifted

Liloke1998 is on a distinguished road

so coo!l awsome
Old 07-18-2007, 10:14 AM   #9
animals8910
Banned

Thanks!! I appreciate your honesty in liking my story, my kids and I worked very hard on it!
Old 07-18-2007, 10:20 AM   #10
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

Dahling! i am shaking under my bed! What a wild imagination you have! Do write some more!
princesstiara is offline Female
Closed