Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2007, 04:32 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Question for everybody

Yes...there are some of us over 50...But I know some in their 20's who like them....and in their 30's ....and, well, there are people of ALL ages who collect them.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2007, 04:34 PM   #12
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

Yup. Lots and lots of adults here.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:48 PM   #13
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

Your not alone! I am 30 something and got hooked when I saw how adorable the love puppy and sherbert bunny were. They are adorable pets and are a lot cuter than the neopets I used to collect and gave away to the children without toys thing. At least they are enjoying that. I must say thesse pets will make great Chriistmas gifts and of course great grab elephant gifts . =-)
Old 06-21-2007, 05:32 PM   #14
kmd
km3579
Gifted
kmd is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by capecodgirl
I'm 27 ... my step daughter asked me to take care of her tree frog Lucky until she got back for the summer. Since then (her spring break in April) I have gotten 12 more Webkinz and countless card packs. My husband teases me ... and it should be interesting when she comes home Saturday.???
I babysit two kids that are brother and sister and the brother teases me about me started collecting them and the sister thinks its really cool and so, I'm gonna buy another this weekend. I hope I can find the raccoon or the husky, if I'm lucky.
Old 06-21-2007, 05:53 PM   #15
AuntCookie
Gifted

kinzaddict is on a distinguished road

VERY good to know that other adults are addicted as I am.
I'm more addicted to the website - collecting the rare items than the actual stuffed animals.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:04 PM   #16
Yuir03
Gifted

dogsbaby is on a distinguished road

I'm almo 13 and i'm a boy who collects them...
I feel embassed now. I never tell anyone that i like webkinz :|. Or that i still collect any stuff animal for that matter.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:01 PM   #17
kmd
km3579
Gifted
kmd is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by dogsbaby
I feel embassed now. I never tell anyone that i like webkinz :|. Or that i still collect any stuff animal for that matter.
Don't be. The boy, the brother, that I babysit for has one and told me yesterday that he gonna get another one and goes on the site to check on his pet a lot. He teased me at first cause I was older than him and collect them, but he still teases me, but not a bad. Last week when I bought my Cocker Spaniel, I saw a couple of boys buying one. You're not the only one.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:07 PM   #18
Gift Guru

marcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by dogsbaby
you are so not the only one..there are plenty of boys that like them
Old 06-21-2007, 09:22 PM   #19
Lil Kinz

Christine S. is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my goodness, I am 34 and I am addicted. It started as something for my 5 year old daughter-- but now we are both completely hooked. Just this morning she said "Mom, could you PLEASE stop playing Goober's Lab so that I can do MY things?!"
Old 06-21-2007, 09:26 PM   #20
cacaoxlacte

Trust me. you arent alone.
Closed