Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2007, 11:56 PM   #41

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Quality of Webkinz

I have to agree, the first webkinz were very well made. I remember after buying the first few what a good deal you were getting with the toys and the codes. The newer ones aren't as well made. The biggest disappointment was the Husky. It's kind of small and it's like there's not enough stuffing in it. I bought 6 at the time (nieces and nephews) and they were all made that way. It's not right that the quality takes a nose dive, not to mention you can't find what you want. Then they have the nerve during the time we weren't able to find them anywhere and raise the price. It's just not right.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2007, 11:57 PM   #42
Webkinz :)
bluezee is on a distinguished road

I just realized dd's white poodle lil'kinz has a hole under it's ear. It's only 3 days old and she is gentle with her pets. I'm going to try to sew it up, but I will be sending them a letter complaining. She spent her the money she earned on the pet and it should be better made.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:13 AM   #43
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is the cats pajamas!Joybells202 is the cats pajamas!Joybells202 is the cats pajamas!Joybells202 is the cats pajamas!Joybells202 is the cats pajamas!Joybells202 is the cats pajamas!

I am glad to know that i am not alone. What do yall think about us calling ganz duing the same week and telling them that we are unhappy with their product. the way i see it there are more of us buying them than there are of them that own them. we have a voice, after all it is our money. if they got a bunch of phone calls in the same time period they might do somethimg about this.
Old 07-01-2007, 08:46 AM   #44
I_<3_Dogs

View Post Originally Posted by Redwings08
i hear ya..but i think people are more into the codes and the online stuff than the animals themselves.. We have 2 pigs one with a W and one without.. and you can see a big difference.. Sometimes you look at the animals and the looked deformed.. Im sure they are all machine made.. So im guess they have sped up the machines to keep up with the demand and the quality control is less demanding.

Ok, this is right of of Webkinz so this is why they don't all have Magic s:

What if my Webkinz pet doesn’t have a Magic W on its paw?
That’s OK! As long as your pet comes with a tag that says “Webkinz” on it, and is from Ganz, you know it’s official and it will give you full access to the Webkinz World site.

Why do some pets have the magic W on their paws, while others do not?

When we made our very first Webkinz pets, they did not have Magic Ws on their paws. When we ran out of those pets and made more, we started adding Magic W's. This doesn’t mean that every new Webkinz pet will have a Magic W, however. Sometimes we make a pet but don’t release it right away. That is why the Googles do not have Magic W’s on their flippers; they were one of the first pets we made, but they were just recently released.

Will all Webkinz pets have Magic W’s on their paws from now on?
For the most part, yes, but there are still some unreleased pets that were created right at the beginning, before we started adding Magic W’s to the paws. When we release these very special Webkinz pets, we will let you know that you may not find Magic W’s.

Which is the next pet that you’ll release without a Magic W?

That would spoil the surprise! Keep your eyes on the Webkinz Newz for all the info you’ll need.
Remember: whether your pet has a Magic W on its paw or not, it’s still very special!
Old 07-01-2007, 08:49 AM   #45
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I've noticed this too.
charming is offline Female
Old 07-01-2007, 08:54 AM   #46
snazzykinz

Yeah, that is SO TRUE!!!! My unicorn has a large hole in its leg but it was the last one in the store so i just HAD to get it. Some of the faces of my webkinz are distorted
Old 07-01-2007, 09:14 AM   #47
Ask me
Gifted

Curie is just really niceCurie is just really nice

You guys could not be more right! My cousin got me a Lil'kinz Grey and White Cat for Christmas, and it's whiskers are all twisted and totally messed up! While some other ones have completely deformed faces, or they have holes... I really enjoyed the old Webkinz. The furry ones. The pig, the cow, the hippo, the elephant, and so many more! But it seems some children will just find a Webkinz that they just have to get because it's retiring, or it has a really cool PSI, or they just need a super bed. Why can't they just slow down and make Webkinz cute like they used to? But you know what's weird? In 2006, when I adopted my first Webkinz, I wanted to get the elephant, it was the only elephant left, but it had a hole in it! Unbelievable. I ended up getting a pig, and I named her Hazel. But now I'm glad I made that decision. Now I feel as if I like the pig more. But of course, I can't live loving one Webkinz more than another!
-
Does anyone feel the same way as me?

Last edited by Curie; 07-01-2007 at 09:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Curie is offline Female
Old 07-01-2007, 09:39 AM   #48
Ask me
Gifted

Curie is just really niceCurie is just really nice

Does anyone want to reply to this?
Curie is offline Female
Old 07-01-2007, 11:50 AM   #49
bostielove
Gifted

Mutt is a jewel in the roughMutt is a jewel in the rough

I know! A lot of the faces are... Deformed. O_o The material is very nice and soft but some of them just don't have the Webkinz look to them! Ganz is turning them into their line of normal plush toys, only with webkinz tags, basicly.. XP At least, that is how it seems!
Mutt is offline Female
Old 07-01-2007, 11:54 AM   #50
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is the cats pajamas!Joybells202 is the cats pajamas!Joybells202 is the cats pajamas!Joybells202 is the cats pajamas!Joybells202 is the cats pajamas!Joybells202 is the cats pajamas!

i have alot of the first ones and just love them. my daughters black lab had a hole aslo i had forgot that but they were so hard to find that i did not want to pass them up. i am glad and sad to hear that i am not the only one to notice this. thanks to everyone that posts.
Closed