Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2015, 05:21 PM   #1
smally224
Webkinz :)

smally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guide

Exclamation Please Let Me Join the Gist Exchange!

I heard they were no longer accepting applications and I just started over the summer and am now getting really into it. I really want to join the gift exchange! I'm a collector and the WKN forums aren't cutting it anymore.
smally224 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2015, 06:42 PM   #2
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Please Let Me Join the Gist Exchange!

Sadly, as you can read in the announcements, they have CLOSED the application to join the trainee gift exchange (and thus the gift exchange, which grows out of that). There are many threads suggesting it should be reopened, however, it seems as if that is not going to happen.

You can still use the clubhouse to trade. I wish you the best of luck with collecting , it truly is unfortunate that the GE is so closed off now
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2016, 07:06 PM   #3
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Sadly the thread to join is permanently closed. There's just not enough members and mods/admins to oversee it anymore. The mods/admins have lives of their own and some are just way too busy to come on and read through all those applications. There was a thread about discussing trading ideas for WI, but mods/admins said they're looking into the suggestions we've given them. We haven't heard anything yet but my guess is we won't. But an alternative is that you can go into the KC+ or regular Kinz Chat and trade that way (the good ol days ). If you don't want to do that there's no other way of trading, sorry.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-01-2016, 09:17 PM   #4
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Unfortunately we are unable to accept applications right now.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Closed