Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2007, 01:40 PM   #1
ae_girl13

Default Paying for Webkinz

Hi! I was wondering...does anyone ever have to pay for their webkinz when they buy them? Or do your parents pay for it? Because when I want a webkinz, first of all, i have to pay for it, and second of all, i have to wait a certain amount of time in between webkinz. (which is actually kind of a good idea, because if that rule didn't apply, i'd be swarmed with webkinz and broke. ) oh and one more thing...does anyone go to hallmark most to get their webkinz? i do! most of the time, they have an awesome selection! just wondering! --ae_girl
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2007, 01:53 PM   #2
Pastrykid118
Gifted

pastrykid118 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Paying for Webkinz

I usually have to buy the webkinz but for holidays my parents would buy them.
Usually I'd go to hallmark but I also go to Christmas Tree Hill.

--------Pastrykid118--------
Old 06-23-2007, 01:55 PM   #3
ae_girl13

ya, my parents bought my first one for christmas...and my second one for my birthday soon after. but since there really weren't any other major holidays between then and now, i've had 2 pay for the rest of mine.
Old 06-23-2007, 02:27 PM   #4
starie23

yeah i have 2 pay 4 mine 2
Old 06-23-2007, 02:28 PM   #5
carlythemonkey1

My parents buy them, but they say that they're done and I can't get any more until my account expires. I have 10.
Old 06-23-2007, 02:33 PM   #6
ae_girl13

hi people! i'm gonna go call hallmark and see which one's they have! like maybe the husky, or chocolate lab or dalmation or black lab or...ok i'll stop. i asked my mom if i could, and she was like, ok, you can, but that doesn't mean you're going to get one. wink wink.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:09 PM   #7
Evan101singingstar

my parents buy me webkinz SOMETIMES. once my sis bought me 1.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:17 PM   #8
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

I usually buy the webkinz. My mom bought me one since I asked her if it would be ok to purchase one of them. I also budget to decide how many webkinz I should get. I normally get if the price is cheap 2 webkinz. Rarely buy 3 webkinz at a store. I can't believe one time someone bought $1200 worth of webkinz at a store according to the manager.

Anyway like I said I usually buy the webkinz, and the most I paid for my webkinz was $69.95 with a deal on Amazon which came down to $39.95, not bad huh? IF you buy your webkinz try to get the best price and deal possible and keep in mind that not all stores have the same price for the webkinz. Webkinz can be high in price around $14.99 and they can be cheap around $ 11.95 or $11.95. So shop around and happy hunting.

I know you didn't ask for the prices of webkinz but I thought that was an important point to mention.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:37 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Tinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to all

I go to a boutique store called Colony 13 where I live in Tennessee, and they usually have them, and they are only 12.00 before tax... they said they'd have the Choc. Lab mid week to call and check in... you bet I will! I'm an adult, but I have to talk my husband into letting me and my daughter get them. He works, so he pays for them!
Old 06-23-2007, 03:46 PM   #10
webkinz1020

my parents buy them she bought a lil kinz lil kinz pig and panda hwich i knew about
Closed