Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2007, 10:00 AM   #71
monkey4u97
Gifted

ilovewebkinz97 is just really niceilovewebkinz97 is just really nice

Default Re: Omg Something Very Important w/PICS!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Puppyluvr2333
omg i saw that shining star thing to its sooooooooo weird they are like 15$ and i checked out the site and its just like webkinz but definetly not as good. the stuffed animals are larger and cute but not as cute as webkinz the name its really dumb too, webkinz are way better but anyway ganz is awesome as i see one of those kenal pal things i will probably fall in love with them and but like 10 lol! how much are they?!
$2.00 for each one. Very cheap.Lol
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2007, 10:02 AM   #72
Raeline
Gift Guru

Raeline has a spectacular aura aboutRaeline has a spectacular aura about

I would hope if they made a dragon - it would be cuter than that picture. I think a dragon would be cite and would go wonderfully in my dragon bed.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:13 AM   #73
Banned
maddygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

when i went to chicago i saw the shining stars they looked so weird! then i went on the site an it looked so dumb!they r also copying webkinz big time! they could be sued for that!

madison

proud owner of 26 webkinz!(and more to come!)
Old 06-28-2007, 12:04 PM   #74
niemiemi
Webkinz :)
niemiemi is on a distinguished road

Smile NEW WEBKINZ!!!

i have heard that they are coming out with a monarch butterfly, harbor seal, collie, black stallion, black cat, love frog, penguin, kangaroo, and MANY more including the dragon!

I LOVEE EBKINZ!!!

I OWN 20 WEBKINZ!!!
Old 06-28-2007, 12:26 PM   #75
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a name known to allrattygirl is a name known to allrattygirl is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by maddygirl
when i went to chicago i saw the shining stars they looked so weird! then i went on the site an it looked so dumb!they r also copying webkinz big time! they could be sued for that!

madison

proud owner of 26 webkinz!(and more to come!)
Ok ONE, that's not very nice and TWO it's hard to read text in that color.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:45 PM   #76
webkinz1020

once i went to a toy store and saw a ganz name bib and colorful bears.
-
shining stars is not copying webkinz its a little different but webkinz is way much better shining stars was made in australia and the plush pet is made in china just like webkinz were made in china.

Last edited by webkinz1020; 06-28-2007 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-28-2007, 08:18 PM   #77
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a name known to allrattygirl is a name known to allrattygirl is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz1020
once i went to a toy store and saw a ganz name bib and colorful bears.
-
shining stars is not copying webkinz its a little different but webkinz is way much better shining stars was made in australia and the plush pet is made in china just like webkinz were made in china.
Just because it was made in China doesn't mean they were copying Webkinz... many toys are made in China.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:51 PM   #78
Gifted

sweetkinz is on a distinguished road

I think the Shining Stars are cute but when I went to the site to take the tour it didn't look like you could do near as much with them as you can with Webkinz. I think I will continue to buy Webkinz
Old 07-01-2007, 08:54 AM   #79
monkey4u97
Gifted

ilovewebkinz97 is just really niceilovewebkinz97 is just really nice

yes well i agree with u all i meanif u dont like shinig stAras i mean who cares just dont go out and buy one. I dont plan on getting any but watever.
Old 07-01-2007, 10:02 AM   #80
chestercan
Gifted
chestercan will become famous soon enough

the german shepherd that someone posted looked exactly like the german shepherd i saw on the webkinz shelf yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed