Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2007, 09:04 PM   #61
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: OMG I AM SOO HAPPY!

You can believe me or not, Nikki - but you said yourself that the store is called "davis sport shop" and it's in New York (which is where I live to, btw) ... there are 3 Davis Sport Shops in NY - Suffern, Sloatsburg and Goshen ... Sloatsburg and Goshen are both listed on Webkinz as being authorized retailers, Suffern is not, but I called all three anyway. The Suffern # was disconnected, Sloatsburg had choc. labs TODAY, and Goshen didn't have any. Take it as you will, but the fact that you scam people in trades speaks volumes about you ... I think you just started this post to get reputation points, or attention ... or both.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2007, 10:05 PM   #62
redwallpaper1
Gift Guru

redwallpaper will become famous soon enough

Okay this story is a bit too good to be true. I hate to say I don't believe it, but I would think that you wouldn't even be able to use the lipgloss and mousepad codes yet because they haven't even added that stuff to the code shop. I thought you got beauty stuff with the lipgloss and a picture with the mousepad...Also the clothes are supposed to come with a code that you can enter which will give your online webkinz the same outfit that you bought. All I have to say is show us a picture of the Black Stallion wearing a cute new outfit that you can't get at the W Shop and I it will be settled.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:08 AM   #63
Queen of the
Gifted

Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!

You are sooo lucky!
Old 07-10-2007, 06:06 AM   #64
pupgirl1996
Gifted

pupgirl1996 is an unknown quantity at this point

My mom works at a place were they sell webkinz and she always tells me about all the webkinz coming out and acessories and she said there was spiritz (perfume) and lip gloss mouse pads charm bracelets she orded them like a mounth ago
Old 07-10-2007, 01:19 PM   #65
Webkinz :)

NIKKI12340 is an unknown quantity at this point

i live in goshen newyork
Old 07-10-2007, 01:21 PM   #66
Banned
indiaprincess9 is on a distinguished road

stop ignoring me!!!! send me stallion food
Old 07-10-2007, 01:25 PM   #67
skyprasial
Gifted

skyannpra is an unknown quantity at this point

omg i think you might me over exagerating
if not post a pic of clothes webkinz...
Old 07-10-2007, 02:01 PM   #68
nz500

i called the dave sports store in goshen new york and a man picked up and all he said he had was chocolate labs
Old 07-10-2007, 05:01 PM   #69
Fetchgrlz6

People please settle down. If Nikki says that she got that stuff then we should believe her! She wouldn't say that if it was not true! It is not like she would lie!!!!! Please...WI users do not lie to each other.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:04 PM   #70
Banned
indiaprincess9 is on a distinguished road

well nikkis feedback shows she is unreliable
Closed