Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
MickeyZ has a spectacular aura about

Default Old Games Go Deluxe; RANT

After spending literally thousands of dollars on Webkinz with the promise of free games, contests, etc, I am extremely upset that several of the games that used to be available to everyone suddenly went Deluxe yesterday.

I have no problem with the fact that people who pay monthly get special items, contests, activities, etc. That is as it should be.

I DO have a problem when I am promised something based on my doing something, I keep my part of the bargain, then my reward is suddenly yanked away for the sole purpose of forcing me to pay a monthly fee that was not in place when the original deal was struck. My kids are very upset, and I doubt they will play Webkinz again.

Does this bother anyone else and, if so, what can we do about it? I was a huge supporter and purchaser of Webkinz products. It will be a very cold day before I ever consider purchasing another or introducing Webkinz to my patients or friend's children again.
MickeyZ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2012, 05:35 PM   #2

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Old Games Go Deluxe; RANT

you are right. we came in, saw how things were, liked the games and etc and stayed. If there are not many good games for us regulars to play, why stay around??? it was part of the whole picture. If they want a regular section, a deluxe section, a super-deluxe section, and ultrasuper -deluxe. they can go and do that but dont take away what was given. Indian givers.

I mean, what's the big deal. it is all virtual. the only reality is people buying their products and putting money in their pocket.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 12-13-2012, 05:41 PM   #3

Hawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tell
Hawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by MickeyZ
After spending literally thousands of dollars on Webkinz with the promise of free games, contests, etc, I am extremely upset that several of the games that used to be available to everyone suddenly went Deluxe yesterday.

I have no problem with the fact that people who pay monthly get special items, contests, activities, etc. That is as it should be.

I DO have a problem when I am promised something based on my doing something, I keep my part of the bargain, then my reward is suddenly yanked away for the sole purpose of forcing me to pay a monthly fee that was not in place when the original deal was struck. My kids are very upset, and I doubt they will play Webkinz again.

Does this bother anyone else and, if so, what can we do about it? I was a huge supporter and purchaser of Webkinz products. It will be a very cold day before I ever consider purchasing another or introducing Webkinz to my patients or friend's children again.
I'm considering not buying pets again, I need the white peppermint reindeer to finish off my virtual only Christmas pets collection, but I am not buying anymore pets. I'm not spending more money for something that might be taken away from me in the near future.
Sorry Ganz but the truth is, your losing many costumers today, and with less costumers, no money, no money mean bankruptcy. You have to fix your mistakes before you get me and many other loyal costumers back
Hawaii1 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2012, 05:47 PM   #4

Pandalover4ever swims in greatness
Pandalover4ever swims in greatnessPandalover4ever swims in greatness

I've bought 100+ webbies with codes. I've got 70+ from Goodwill stores. I have around 6 zums. 4 Mazin Hamsters. 10 kinzklips. 10 outfits. Mouse pads. And a LOT MORE. I've spent over probably $3,000 on webbie items! And THIS IS WHAT I GET!?!? They better fix this soon or there won't be any WW left. I hate to say this, but if they don't get themselves together and fix this webkinz might not exist in the future.
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 12-13-2012, 06:12 PM   #5
Dashing
Gifted
bell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Hawaii1
I'm considering not buying pets again, I need the white peppermint reindeer to finish off my virtual only Christmas pets collection, but I am not buying anymore pets. I'm not spending more money for something that might be taken away from me in the near future.
Sorry Ganz but the truth is, your losing many costumers today, and with less costumers, no money, no money mean bankruptcy. You have to fix your mistakes before you get me and many other loyal costumers back
Yup they are losing money tring to get money
It costs more to be a normal member than deluxe so GANZ LISTEN
bell77j is offline Female
Old 12-13-2012, 06:23 PM   #6
AnnieWarbucks08 will become famous soon enough

I am just glad that my 9-year-old brother hasn't been playing lately. When he first started on the site, he was 3, and for a long time, it was his favorite thing in the world. A couple of years ago, he would have had a complete MELTDOWN if his favorite games were suddenly gone and he couldn't do anything about it. I feel really bad for those with younger kids on Webkinz who have to try to explain to their children why some of their favorite games are no longer accessible.

I suppose Ganz thinks that this will make those parents buy the Deluxe for their kids, but that's not what's going to happen. When my brother got upset because of something that happened with the game, he wasn't allowed to play it for a certain amount of time. That was it. My parents would never have paid extra money just to get him to stop complaining about a virtual game. They would have ended up telling him he couldn't play on there at all anymore if being on the site upset him.

While I'm definitely very upset about this, I'm more worried about the kids who don't understand why this is happening and the parents who have to deal with that reaction and try to explain it to them.
Closed

Tags
change, deluxe, games, problem, rant