Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2011, 01:44 PM   #31
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: No more Webkinz?

I haven't seen webkinz at many stores lately. They used to be chock full. Justice is pretty much the only place I buy webkinz now because they are the only store that gets the new ones. Lately though they haven't gotten all new ones.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2011, 02:28 PM   #32
kirby42280

kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!

A lot of card stores are discounting old Webkinz (some are $5) and having only the new ones out by me. As far as FYE goes, I noticed that too. I also get mine at Toys R Us (in packaging), Becker's Parent/Teacher Store and I just bought the rooster in preparation for next month from the Ganz eStore.
kirby42280 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2011, 02:44 PM   #33

littlebookie is sweet stuff
littlebookie is sweet stufflittlebookie is sweet stufflittlebookie is sweet stufflittlebookie is sweet stufflittlebookie is sweet stuff

Where I live we have them in Gordmans (have new, and signature) Cracker Barrel (have new, and signature) , Hallmark, Wal-mart (old ones), Meijer (old ones and POTM), FYE, Toys r us and Kroger (old ones).

I live in the 2nd biggest city in our state.

I have 52 pets, my son has 60 and my hubby 15. With all these places to buy them makes it too tempting.

Last edited by littlebookie; 07-24-2011 at 02:47 PM..
littlebookie is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 08:06 PM   #34

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

My local hallmark store doesn't sell webkinz anymore I'm pretty sad about that. Most of my local places that sell webkinz near in the area i live are closing down D;
DivaDancing14 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2011, 12:07 PM   #35

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

all the Hallmark, American Greetings stores have them at the malls and shopping centers here in my area (ocean county in NJ). FYE has some, but never anything "new" but they are good if you are looking for a hard to find kinzclip or lip gloss ... five below has lil kinz..Target is not worth it...all the tags are torn off.
dottiejean28 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2011, 09:53 PM   #36
scotlandd

scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness
scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness

Hey i'm kinda glad the F.Y.E has got rid of thir webkinz because i was there when it was on sale, and it was like 3 or 4 $ so i got the 4 zumbuddys almost every different type of webkinz and the cinimaon hamster, 3 of them. I did that at the chamisburg mall.
scotlandd is offline Male
Old 07-27-2011, 07:17 AM   #37

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

Targets aren't good for Webkinz because all the tags are missing yet they still try to sell them at full price, its unfair
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2011, 08:38 AM   #38
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I buy mine at a bookstore called Books a Million in Georgia. They are still 14.95 for regular size,which is a good price!
d8471 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2011, 12:35 PM   #39
Canstralian!
Gifted

jenga_jane is an unparalleled talent
jenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talent

You know, I don't know why this is surprising to anyone. In 2007/2008, webkinz was a fad. It was the big thing that everyone had. Then it died. Something else came along. And I don't have any statistics or anything to back this up, but I would imagine that webkinz sales have been on the decline ever since. They weren't a long-lasting trend. They came, were popular for a bit, they left. At this point, it's really only the fanatics such as those of us on WI and other sites that are still buying Webkinz. Pretty much everyone else is over it.
jenga_jane is offline Female
Old 07-27-2011, 12:37 PM   #40
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

My local Hallmark doesn't get the New Webkinz any more and they hardly have any webkinz pets either. Also, Walmart has Webkinz too.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Closed

Tags
heart891011 was here, i got the first two tags