Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2007, 12:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

PandasRpeople2 is a jewel in the roughPandasRpeople2 is a jewel in the rough

Default NEWS FLASH: Bob the Tomato Confirmed Safe, Uneaten

It has been confirmed that Bob the Tomato, host of the popular Veggie Tales children's videos, is alive and well, two days after Plumpy the Hippo allegedly ate him.

According to a police report, Plumpy turned herself in at 8:15 pm on Sunday, saying, "I think I've eaten him; I think I've just eaten Bob the Tomato." She went on to describe how, while preparing dinner, "I heard a voice coming from a tomato saying, 'God made you special and he loves you very much.' And I said to the tomato, 'Well, thanks, I'm sure God made you special too.' And then I just threw it into the stew -- because my food, it tries to sweet talk me, tries to get out of being eaten -- it happens a lot. But then after dinner I thought about it, and I wondered, 'Did I really just eat Bob?'"

Click the image to open in full size.
(He's okay, everybody! He's okay!)

Police immediately began attempts to contact Bob's publicist at Big Idea Studios in order to establish his whereabouts. As there are no laws against eating vegetables (talking or otherwise), Plumpy was simply referred to Dr. Hippocampus for psychiatric evaluation.

"Plumpy has a high-stress, high-profile job," Dr. Hippocampus said, with a trace of a smirk. "It is not uncommon for someone in her position to suffer from hallucinations. Possibly all she needs is a vacation. Regardless, her fans can rest assured that she will receive the best possible care and should be back to work shortly, supplying banal answers to their inane questions." (Following his comments, Hippocampus was ordered to undergo psychiatric evaluation himself, on the grounds that sarcasm within the context of a professional statement may be a sign of passive-aggressive psychosis.)

As for Bob the Tomato, Big Idea Studios today affirmed that he was safely on the set of the next Veggie Tales movie, and added that no member of the Veggie Tales cast makes spontaneous and unannounced kitchen visits. "If Bob or Larry is going to be in your kitchen, trust us -- you'll know about it. Our legal department will make sure of that. When you've got to sign enough disclaimers and release forms to bury Rhode Island, you don't soon forget that you've got a celebrity veggie coming over for dinner."
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2007, 12:45 PM   #2
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: NEWS FLASH: Bob the Tomato Confirmed Safe, Uneaten

HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Thanks!!!
Old 07-31-2007, 12:53 PM   #3
Banned
xhollixsterx is a jewel in the roughxhollixsterx is a jewel in the rough

LOL, that's HILARIOUS! I love it. Thanks for the laugh.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:06 PM   #4
Gifted

Tree Frog is on a distinguished road

LOL! you just made me laugh.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:10 PM   #5
Gifted

KailygluvsWW is on a distinguished road

haha! I luv Bob the Tomato...
He teaches good lessons!
GO GOD
Old 07-31-2007, 01:39 PM   #6
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Your stories are fantastic!
FIA is offline Female
Old 07-31-2007, 02:06 PM   #7
Queen of the
Gifted

Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!

Nice story.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:33 PM   #8
My Webkinz will be a
Gift Guru

dancinwebkinzlvr has a spectacular aura about

Wow. That was awesome! I happen to love Veggie Tales, and I got a good laugh out of that. Good Work!
Bob: If you like to talk to tomatoes
If a squash can make you smile
If you like to waltz with potatoes
Up and down the produce aisle...
Have we got a show for you!

All: VeggieTales, VeggieTales, VeggieTales, VeggieTales, VeggieTales, VeggieTales, VeggieTales, VeggieTales!
Bob: Broccoli! Celery! Gotta be
All: VeggieTales!
Junior: Lima beans! Collard greens! Peachy keen!
All: VeggieTales!
Larry: Cauliflower! Sweet and sour! Half an hour!
All: VeggieTales! All: There's never-ever-ever-ever-ever been a show like VeggieTales!
There's never-ever-ever-ever-ever been a show like VeggieTales!
It's time for VeggieTales!
dancinwebkinzlvr is offline Female
Closed