Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2007, 01:05 AM   #11
moocow71
Gifted

DTNGlovex7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New wishing well...good or bad

i have my good times, and i have my bad. all in all, i think it's a great improvement.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2007, 01:42 AM   #12
pinmania
Gifted

pinmania is on a distinguished road

I always thought the 1st version of the Wishing Well had the odds of a slot machine...5 in a row! I mean, how often do you think the slots in Vegas pays out the grand prize? I don't think I ever got more than 100 kc on the 1st version. The second version, I've actually gotten 3 in a row of fruits or animals and once, 2 wishing well in the middle line. Good luck everybody!
Old 07-23-2007, 06:11 AM   #13
pinkhugs
Gift Guru
pinkhugs is on a distinguished road

I like the new one - I seem to have better luck with this one. And I love the idea of possibly getting an exclusive item!
Old 07-23-2007, 09:00 AM   #14
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't done as well on the new one. I got 5 KC for all 5 spins once. I did much better at the old one. I do like the chance of getting an exclusive, but I wish it was when it comes up three on any row.
Old 07-23-2007, 10:16 AM   #15
Webkinz :)
fluffball123456789 has disabled reputation

I don't like the new one the old one had more chances
Old 07-23-2007, 10:30 AM   #16
Alberta95
Gift Guru
Alberta95 is on a distinguished road

i love the new wishing well 2, i got 165 from it today and 340 from it a couple of days ago
Old 07-23-2007, 11:23 AM   #17
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

I think I liked the old one better. Today I got 5 KC! Hardly worth the effort.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:05 PM   #18
TheGooseSaysHonk
Gift Guru

gmgoose will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by setsail
We had better luck with the original Wishing Well, plus as someone pointed out to me, we haven't seen the extra spins on the wishing well since the new version was introducted.
Good point! I hadn't realized that. Unfair!
Old 07-23-2007, 01:30 PM   #19
likes being a
Gift Guru

yummee2 is a glorious beacon of lightyummee2 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow! I so prefer the new Wishing Well. I too get a lot more money off it than I used to with WW 1
Old 07-23-2007, 03:41 PM   #20
Banned
2Labs2Luv is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by orionbug
i always wanted to get that 50,000 kinzcash that was available on the old one. that was so cool to try to win, and was such a goal to strive for. now i feel almost cheated with the new one. it would have been so cool if they kept both of them. i mean it's not like they actually have to have real money to back up the fake. and they can create as many w shop items and rare items as they need. so they extra money wouldn't have been too much of a bother for them, but a bonus for us!!!! i guess i am just sore at not ever getting another chance to try for that 50,000!!!!!!
I agree! I was always hoping to get that $25,ooo, $5o,ooo, or even (dare I say it) $1oo,ooo KC!!! Now all my chances have been crushed! With the New Well, I'm lucky (if this is even considered luck) to get $4o kc. Also, I've noticed that if I get like $25 kc on one Wish, I won't get anything for like 2 more Wishes! It's kind of annoying. I just wish they would bring the old Well back. I really miss the chance of maybe winning TONS of kinzcash. I really, really miss that. Now the best I can hope for is $1,ooo kc or an Exclusive item of my choice, which isn't bad or anything, I'd just rather have the chance of getting up to $5oo,ooo kc!! Bring the old Wishing Well back!!

2Labs2Luv
Closed