Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2007, 02:48 PM   #1
webkinzworld87

kathleenv97 is on a distinguished road

Default Need some help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really need some help. How do you post pics, and put smileys in your post and add color to yur words?

Thanks Points!!!!!!!!!
Please don't offer thankz pointz. Just give 'em out when someone deserves one.
-Morganannie

Last edited by Annie; 06-26-2007 at 08:42 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2007, 02:50 PM   #2
carlythemonkey1

Default Re: Need some help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smileys: click go advanced under a post, then click the smiley icon.
color: click on the little colorful ball with an arrow next to it.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:54 PM   #3
webkinzworld87

kathleenv97 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Need some help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to try it..............

It did not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by kathleenv97; 06-25-2007 at 02:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-25-2007, 02:55 PM   #4
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Let me know if you do not understand...I will gladly pm you, or write down something more clear if you still need some help! just let me know!
Old 06-25-2007, 02:57 PM   #5
cacaoxlacte

Just to let you know, it is an infraction of the rules to promise thankz pts. They are a nice gesture, but not a guranteed one.

Smileys: When posting, press "go advanced". At the bottom, there is a selection of smiles to suit your moods. Additionally, you can use the shorthand for some (colon and parentheses = or )

To add color, when posting select some text. at the top click the button that looks like a two circle rainbow venn diagram with a small black arrow going down and a thick black line at the bottom. A selection of colors should come up.

Pix: Link for instructions - http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ave-t8630.html

Read more in the FAQ of WI.

cacaoxlacte
WI forum protector
Old 06-25-2007, 02:58 PM   #6
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

1. Go on webkinz. Find the picture you want for your image and click prntscreen on your keboard beside f12 (different for mac)

2. Open paint and click paste. Using the selector tool copy what you want, and open another paint and click paste.

3. You might have to enlarge the image by stretching it, and after save it under a JEP file or type like that (you can change it by the drop down menu under the name)

4. Go on WI and either create a new thread (by clicking a menu and scrolling to the top where it says "create a new thread") or type your post and click go advanced. Either way, at the bottom it will say "manage attatchements" Click this, browse for the image and click save...And then click the image, and it should enlarge!!

Oh, and to add smileys, and change colours, as stated before, click go advanced!

hope that helps..let me know if you have more questions, I'd love to help!
Old 06-26-2007, 08:32 AM   #7
Gift Guru

marcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by cacaoxlacte
Just to let you know, it is an infraction of the rules to promise thankz pts. They are a nice gesture, but not a guranteed one.

Smileys: When posting, press "go advanced". At the bottom, there is a selection of smiles to suit your moods. Additionally, you can use the shorthand for some (colon and parentheses = or )

To add color, when posting select some text. at the top click the button that looks like a two circle rainbow venn diagram with a small black arrow going down and a thick black line at the bottom. A selection of colors should come up.

Pix: Link for instructions - http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ave-t8630.html

Read more in the FAQ of WI.

cacaoxlacte
WI forum protector

I still don't understand the color text thing, could you explain it again, I don't see the venn diagram thing.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:45 AM   #8
Gift Guru

marcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clown

okay, that does not show up on mine, that is why I don't see it

Mine has no symbols in it at all

Last edited by marcopolo; 06-26-2007 at 08:45 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-26-2007, 08:48 AM   #9
Gift Guru

I just want to type in color , Thanks.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:53 AM   #10
mommamea13
Gift Guru

mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!

Here is the answer:

Click on User CP (under the huskey)
Click on Edit Options on the left hand side
Scroll down to Miscellaneous options
There will be a drop down box next to the phrase "message editor interface
Select: Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG editing.

Save your changes.

You will now be able to see the color ball that everyone is talking about, the smiley selection and many more items. Please pm me if you have any questions.

Mommamea13
Closed