Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2007, 03:37 PM   #21
Bibikinz0805
Banned
Bibikinz0805 is just really niceBibikinz0805 is just really nice

Default Re: my webkinz, yo wont beleive this!

i have 27! and you know what? i am VERY grateful for every second of my life! some people aren't even with us here anymore! i am grateful for everything,every moment, that i have
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2007, 05:04 PM   #22
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by puppups818
lucky webkinz here are 14.99 without tax they are so expensive so i only have 6

at least there not 20. I only have 4 and they cost $12

**UPDATE**
I currently have 5 WEBKINZ

Last edited by Webkinzlover525; 07-03-2007 at 10:35 PM..
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2007, 09:08 PM   #23
WEBKINZ FAN!!!!!!!!
Banned
kayla72 is on a distinguished road

hi! lol! this whole thread was just a joke!!!! i have 29 webkinz, and i am proud of them! i really dont need anymore! i was just curious about what you might say! sorry, i should have said this a long time ago, but i forgot about this thread!

and i do not have a cell phone
Old 07-03-2007, 09:17 PM   #24
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Pugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to all

you guys she isnt lieing, she only has 28! look at her avatar! count em' 28
Pugsymugsy222 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2007, 10:02 PM   #25
Webkinz :)
Toulousse3 is an unknown quantity at this point

What was the point of this post? You had to know what everyone was going to say. Please grow up and think before you post something like this again
Old 07-03-2007, 10:10 PM   #26
11Moonfire11
Gift Guru

Whitestorm will become famous soon enough

Thumbs down Re: my webkinz, yo wont beleive this!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzlover525
Same, my Newest Webkinz : Spotted Frog cost me $12. Before the strike and shortage they used to be $11.77 (Thats with tax) and Now they are $12 (no complaints tho...) And the Lil' Kinz are now $10 (My sib thinks thats expensive and Idk how they cost b4) But it doesn't matter because we only but the Webkinz not Lil' Kinz (not yet atleast)

OMG! Where you live Webkinz are only 12 dollars! LUCKY! Where I live they are about $17.47 including tax!
Whitestorm is offline Female
Old 07-03-2007, 10:33 PM   #27
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Whitestorm
OMG! Where you live Webkinz are only 12 dollars! LUCKY! Where I live they are about $17.47 including tax!
DANG! What state do you live in?! *don't answer that because I don't think you can!* That is alot
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2007, 10:37 PM   #28
wetnoodle33

View Post Originally Posted by Whitestorm
omg! you are getting ripped off! what i would do is search for other stores around your area. you might find one closer and for cheaper prices. for example, we just found a store that is around the same area as the Hallmark we were going to, and they had Webkinz for $10! sure, the selection isn't as good, but if you're just going for a basic one, they will probably have it. but, your parents (unless you are an adult) probably wouldn't really like to go out of their way just to save a couple dollars, i mean with the uber high price of gas these days...
Old 07-03-2007, 10:38 PM   #29
Bandie

you should be less greedy, I only have 8 webkinz, and am soooooo glad to have those, and my mom hasn't EVER bought me a webkinz, not even once.........I worked hard to buy my webkinz, hence why i don't have a zillion........just be fortunate for what you have........topics like this make me really mad.....because i get tired of bratty people always crying just cause they don't get their way once......
Old 07-03-2007, 10:39 PM   #30
starie23

uhhhhh im sorry but this thread was a waste of:
time!
space!
posts!
and anger in my brain!
think twice b4 u post somethin like this again!
i have 2 work hard 4 everything i own! this topic makes me REALLY MAD!
Closed