Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2007, 02:12 PM   #11
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: my webkinz, yo wont beleive this!

View Post Originally Posted by kayla72
hi! i have 122 webkinz, but my mom will not buy mme the one i want! it is so not fair! all i want is the pig!!!!!!!!!! she wont even buy me a new cell phoe! i got this one , like what, 2 months ago! it is not fair!loh ya, to prove my point, look up. i will name my webkinz up top, from left to right, okay: polar cap, coco, hip hop, valery, jelly bean, sassy, bandit, pepsi, bernard, rainbow, ric rac, ella, cheek-o, ribbity rabbit, and the beagle is charming. so, have you ever met a [edit] grader with 122 webkinz? well i am!

Please do not post personal information. ~The Ducky
Look at your siggy. It says 28. You are saying you have 122?
katiepup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2007, 02:13 PM   #12
Please Ask!!
Gift Guru

karatestar94 is on a distinguished road

yep that is right..
Old 06-27-2007, 02:13 PM   #13
pearsinthetree
Gifted

Pears will become famous soon enough

Well I only have 6 webkinz and I am still going. HOW DID YOU GET THAT MUCH WEBKINZ????? Think about all the people wishing they had webkinz. Think about it! 122 webkinz is a lot. so earn your own money to get one. they are about 12.00. That is how much my pig webkinz cost.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:21 PM   #14
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by kayla72
hi! i have 122 webkinz, but my mom will not buy mme the one i want! it is so not fair! all i want is the pig!!!!!!!!!! she wont even buy me a new cell phoe! i got this one , like what, 2 months ago! it is not fair!loh ya, to prove my point, look up. i will name my webkinz up top, from left to right, okay: polar cap, coco, hip hop, valery, jelly bean, sassy, bandit, pepsi, bernard, rainbow, ric rac, ella, cheek-o, ribbity rabbit, and the beagle is charming. so, have you ever met a [edit] grader with 122 webkinz? well i am!

Please do not post personal information. ~The Ducky
Ya, um... HEY! Word of advice you shouldnn't have put that you have 28 or whatever in your signature. *IF THAT IS TRUE* Plus if you did have that many then it still is fair. Your mother doesn't need to buy you a another because you practically have almost every Webkinz, maybe even doubled. And HELLO, you just got your cellphone 2 MONTHS ago, it hasn't even been a long time yet and you want to switch? Live with that cell phone. If you hate it why did you get it? And if it is a gift, you should appreciate it and appreciate the person that gave it to you. Why did you name your Webkinz? And the prove you point look up part I AM looking up but I don't see a point.

View Post Originally Posted by PandasRpeople2
Ms. Kayla, I think you should think about a couple of things...

First of all, there are lots of people in this world who go to bed hungry at night. You have enough to eat, and a cell phone and a bunch of Webkinz on top of it. Do you really think it "isn't fair" if your mom won't buy you yet another Webkinz? Learn to be grateful for what you have, and life will be much more satisfying for you.

And second, when all is said and done, no one will care how many Webkinz you have, or what kind of fancy car you drive, or anything like that. They will care about how good of a person you are, about how honest and kind and responsible you are.

Webkinz are great fun, but don't lose sight of the big picture.
I agree with what Panda says. Whether its for this Ms. Kayla or anyone. I know that it is hard. But think if you were in that position and you heard people complaining about not having this or that or w.e. You would feel terrible and furious. Right? So just zip the mouth and accept what you have. Its great to have things once and a while. WAY TO go PANDA Kudo's to Panda*CLAP CLAP*
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2007, 02:29 PM   #15
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Pears
Well I only have 6 webkinz and I am still going. HOW DID YOU GET THAT MUCH WEBKINZ????? Think about all the people wishing they had webkinz. Think about it! 122 webkinz is a lot. so earn your own money to get one. they are about 12.00. That is how much my pig webkinz cost.

Same, my Newest Webkinz : Spotted Frog cost me $12. Before the strike and shortage they used to be $11.77 (Thats with tax) and Now they are $12 (no complaints tho...) And the Lil' Kinz are now $10 (My sib thinks thats expensive and Idk how they cost b4) But it doesn't matter because we only but the Webkinz not Lil' Kinz (not yet atleast)
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2007, 03:07 PM   #16
Webkinz :)
Pokie2U will become famous soon enough

Hey i have 5 and not a one to be found in our area.would love to have husky and raccoon but i dont think we will be getting any soon here. So be thankful for the ones you have.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:25 PM   #17
Gifted

Starlight17 is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: my webkinz, yo wont beleive this!

Hey, I only have 8 and I'm fine with that! Also, I don't even HAVE a cell phone. Plus, this is just my opinion, but I don't want more than 15 webkinz!

But there's nothing wrong with getting more!!!
Old 06-27-2007, 03:29 PM   #18
Minamina

Kayla, you have to think of the people who do not have it all,. Some ppl sleep in a cardbord box down town. You can't get everything you want just to keep that in mind. 122 webkinz is plenty. Plus how much does 122 webkinz add up to in money, thousands. Some ppl don't have even ONE webkinz. Because they can't afford it.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:31 PM   #19
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀
Gifted

puppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to all

lucky webkinz here are 14.99 without tax they are so expensive so i only have 6
puppups818 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2007, 03:31 PM   #20
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

I don't mind webkinz but seriously 122 webkinz is a lot - must be a lot of duplicates of some. HEck there were only 48 total webkinz made according to the enclyclopedia on webkinz. I honestly goodnessly say you should ask your mom to help around the house and help her with things that way she will pay you for allowance on webkinz. That's what I do to earn extra cash.

You never know though when you might need the money for a rainy day and a webkinz is good but Just see what you can get. Who knows maybe they might have a cheap sale one day in which you can buy two webkinz for the price of one.
Closed