Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 04:17 PM   #1
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Default My Page

I'm so happy!

I was looking for the 'adoption center' tab when I realized that...
I have....

My Page!

Isn't that awesome?? Radical?? AMAZINGLY AWESOMISTIC?
Unfortunately it is taking forever to load and I haven't actually been on it yet.
It is so annyoing!

And the best part about my whole day is:
I GOT 4 NEW WEBKINZ! I got: and then I got a FREE Pet of the Month!
and then I got to pick out a :lion:! I am so happy.

---------- 1luvpuppies added 21 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

**BUMP**

Hello?? Anyone care to comment??

Last edited by 1luvpuppies; 07-25-2008 at 04:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 04:20 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover456 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: My Page

please dont brag!! It gets sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!! Thats all i see all day long on here!!
Old 07-25-2008, 04:21 PM   #3
Super Kinz

Just so you know, there are already like 5 threads about this.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:24 PM   #4

webkinzlover456 is an unknown quantity at this point

i know that!! DUH!
Old 07-25-2008, 04:25 PM   #5
It`s awesome to be
Gifted
gallopgirl57 is a jewel in the roughgallopgirl57 is a jewel in the rough

I don`t have it on my account yet. It`s cool you have it!
Old 07-25-2008, 04:27 PM   #6
I'm oh so
Gifted

tl225303 is a glorious beacon of lighttl225303 is a glorious beacon of lighttl225303 is a glorious beacon of light

it didn't show up on my account ):
tl225303 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 04:29 PM   #7
Proud to be a

Breezmom is on a distinguished road

webkinzlover, I noticed your tone on several threads has been quite rude. If you can't say anything nice, just don't say it at all. Maybe you are having a bad day, it happens, but there is no need to be negative here.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:42 PM   #8
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover456
please dont brag!! It gets sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!! Thats all i see all day long on here!!
First of all, I'm not bragging.
I was talking about my good day, and if it offends you, you shouldn't even bother to comment.
I mean why would you want to turn someone's good day into a bad one? I think people (like you) who comment and aren't nice are "sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!!"
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 04:53 PM   #9
Proud to be a

Breezmom is on a distinguished road

Hey luvpuppies, It sounds like you had an awesome day!!! I still don't have My Page, but my day was awesome too! I ordered a bunch of LilKinz and TCs for my daughter's birthday for party favors - and got a great deal using that wonderful WebVirtual toy linkie on the left. Ordered her a bunch of stuff for her Bday from Limited Too - including the croc and Toucan and I also got her a new Razor scooter and the Rottweiler. I also designed Webkinz invitations all by myself and am having them professionally printed! Last thing on my list is to get a cake ordered. I love Birthdays!!

Last edited by Breezmom; 07-25-2008 at 04:57 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 07-25-2008, 05:13 PM   #10

lyriczada is on a distinguished road

Luvpuppies congratulations on your good day. I take care of 8 accounts on only got the my page on two. And wouldn't you know they were on two of my nieces accounts my other niece sitll hasn't gotten it. I'm sorry about the individual who made the rude comment. I agree with Breezmom they are propbably having a really bad day but its no reason to be mean. When I get new webbies I get really excited and want to tell the world. That is why we have this forum so that we can share not only our accomplishments but also our sorrows. Have fun with your new webbies. And Breezmom congrats on the birthday accomplishments.
Closed