Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 08:17 PM   #2691
scubaflying
Webkinz :)

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Default Re: My Life is Webkinz (MLIW)

While I was babysitting, we watched Spongebob. () I wasn't paying very close attention.... until I heard someone say "urchin". I instantly looked up.
(one of my favorite webkinz' name is Urchin)
MLIW
PeaceOut is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2010, 08:46 AM   #2692
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

I'm supposed to be cleaning this morning since guests are coming over. What am I doing? My WW dailies. MLIW
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 08:55 AM   #2693
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by CalleyCo
I'm supposed to be cleaning this morning since guests are coming over. What am I doing? My WW dailies. MLIW
Same! My mom wants me to clean my room I want to clean out my webkinz's rooms instead MLIW
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 09:01 AM   #2694

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

My definition of a day well spent? A day all day on webkinz! MLIW

I think I am going to the mall later. Seriously debating going and sitting on santa's lap and asking for webkinz. I am a teenage girl. I can only imagine how many looks I would get yet how great it would be. MLIW
Old 12-23-2010, 09:14 AM   #2695
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom told me to get the stuff ready to buy my sugar glider for when she gets home. I seriously am about to cry because I did all that cleaning and waiting on my mom for her to forget to get the points and get my Sugar glider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well now she feels bad so I am sure there will be some last minute stuff under the tree
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 09:16 AM   #2696
webkinz emo vampire
StarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guide

The other day we went to the mall. I saw a candy shop.. and guess what I saw. A (brown) cheeky dog and a cheeky cat. I couldn't tell, but I think it really was those webkinz. MLIW
Old 12-23-2010, 09:40 AM   #2697
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by StarryLight
The other day we went to the mall. I saw a candy shop.. and guess what I saw. A (brown) cheeky dog and a cheeky cat. I couldn't tell, but I think it really was those webkinz. MLIW
OMG SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?
You should have run in there and grabbed them! I would have! MLIW
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 09:42 AM   #2698
webkinz emo vampire
StarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by webbieluver
OMG SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?
You should have run in there and grabbed them! I would have! MLIW
I didn't have my glasses, so at first I thought they were some giant blobs or something. o.o I think they were... maybe like $200 or something? xP
Old 12-23-2010, 10:08 AM   #2699

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

Yesterday I click for my pet to go to my room and came back to webkinzinsider. I jumped so hard when they entered the room~ MLIW
RachaelC10/20 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 11:42 AM   #2700
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

There's 3 big boxes by the tree adressed to Meredith. I'm hoping... big pile of webbies?

MLIW

2 days til I get my Cheeky Dog!!! *squee* I can't wait! The last (and first) time I saw him was in like October...

mliw
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Closed

Tags
buzz buzz, crashkittenjr was here!, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, g was here, god bless you! ~calleyco, hairspray tastes nasty!, i n f i n i t y 9 3, james is mangarine, lhl loves reading mliw!, lhl was here, love it! xd ~cori, lovin it!!!!, me has a taggy!!!!, my life is webkinz, my life is webkinz :), queen cheese approved, rainbow was here!, rickety wuz here, webkinz-waffles liw, webkinzmasterz was here!, webkinzrockz, ww=<3 forever, you guys are creepy, ~perry