Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 10:42 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
-krystal.xx3- is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry My Account Got Hacked The 3rd Time This Week

I told the creator i want a new acount he never answered me back. Every thing in my house is gone all my super bed all my 50 rare iteams and half of my hard working money. Befor i had 60,000 kc but 50,000 now. I want to catch this hacker. he/she knows my secert codes my username is unibabe i was trying to catch them but i cant. If i find out who is doing this I am going to sue them for online herashment.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 10:50 AM   #2
alleyann
Gifted
alleyann is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: My Account Got Hacked The 3rd Time This Week

Wow, I can't believe that happened to you. You can change your password at sign-in. If you do be sure not to tell anyone. Also, webkinz staff should get back to you so keep trying if they don't.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:53 AM   #3

but i change my password like 5 times, they have one of my secert codes
Old 07-12-2007, 11:42 AM   #4
Banned
danistar123 is an unknown quantity at this point

that happened to me once with my unicorn!! i lost EVERYTHING!!!!!! when i got my cow, i just put her on another account and started over because the scammer knows my secret code, he goes on a lot....
Old 07-12-2007, 11:48 AM   #5
bk516
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!

Wow, sorry to hear that! That's really frightening, for someone to have one of your secret codes. Get a new pet and start transferring the stuff that you have left to a different account so you don't lose anything else, or send precious items to friends you trust will keep them safe until you know you are safe.
bigkid39 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2007, 11:50 AM   #6

jaana27 is on a distinguished road

i feeel so horrible. The same thing happened to me. I didn't have anything but you should try earning them back. Thats what i did
Old 07-12-2007, 11:54 AM   #7

i would start a new account but a spent over $500
Old 07-12-2007, 11:56 AM   #8
Just look above
Gifted

soccerplayer00 is on a distinguished road

omg i feel so horrible thats awful....
Old 07-12-2007, 11:59 AM   #9
webkinzfreak82 is an unknown quantity at this point

im soooo sorry that happened to you.... you must be soooooooo sad!!!!!! my acct just got hacked too!
i forgot to log out so this person came in and took my food,my cinderallie super bed, and my eliphant fountin! how ever is doing this to us is going DWN!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2007, 12:11 PM   #10
Gifted

michellet02 is on a distinguished road

wow that really *****

one day my friend came over and i was on the conputer and i said just let me finish my game that only took 2 min but when i was done i turned around and saw her on my bed memorizing my secret code.than i yanked it out of her hands and she started saying it over and over. she told a whole bunch of peaple my secret code i was so mad at her.i got a new acount and i keep my secret codes in my mom and dads room where none could get them.
i thought she was my friend but i guess not. snooping through my room.that is unbalivable my secret code was in mynight stad IN IT.she opened the drawer and found it.

now i have a new acount with 14 webkinz and if anyone tries to hack my acount they will be in huge trouble
-
that really does **** and it happened to me so i know how u feel

Last edited by michellet02; 07-12-2007 at 12:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed